Promise

-Sometime before-

Gajeel landed on a wooden floor after being sunken in through a hole. "Fuck!" he rolls to his side and tries getting up, he felt liquid on his face and wipes it away "Ah I'm bleeding perfect" he was bleeding through a gash "Must have been those rocks on the way...down?" He looks around finding himself in a room the same room Levy was held in.

He felt a sharp pain in his leg, it was pierced by a long rusty nail. "Ok I can deal with this just have to get it out" he tenses as he grabs the nail "Don't be a wuss" he teased himself. He begins to pull it out holding back his pained screams when it was out he threw it away and got quick to patching it up.

Gajeel braces himself and gets up trying his hardest to ignore the pain. "Sit Down" a voice in his mind demands he ignores it and limps on "You'll bleed faster is you keep moving" this voice was soft kinda like Levy's, but younger. Whether it was in his head or not he responds out loud "I need to get back up" he felt a breeze which chilled him to the bone, this voice was of a bit older.

Gajeel stops just in front of the door "You can't leave" the older voice whispers to him "I've got you now" he began stumbling backwards, his body didn't respond to his mind "Let...me..go!" He grunted trying to fight it. "You promised!" It spat out tossing a chain to his wrist, a force pulls him back against the wall and chains the other wrist.

"Besides..." his wrists slices open he winces in pain and desperately bit back a cry "We'll get to play with your friends soon" "What?" The other wrist opens up and Gajeel couldn't stop himself from screaming. He noticed that this was a woman's voice, not like the previous ghost. "That girl went to get help! We'll have so much fun!".

"Leave her out of this" he growled feeling light headed all of the sudden both voices laughed,  the younger one speaks "And you can play too!".

"W-what?"

"I'm going to use you silly" his head felt dizzy and his legs started to shake "I-I don't..." Gajeel trails off his eyes began to close and every muscle in him begged for rest "You need to get some rest or else you won't be strong enough" the older one spoke.

He mumbles "Promise you won't..." the child giggles "We won't hurt them but you will".