Home

"YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!?"

"HELL YEAH COME OVER HERE I'LL GIVE YA A KNUCKLE SANDWICH!!"

"THAT IS THE LAMEST PUNCHLINE I'VE EVER HEARD!!!"

"NOTHING IS LAMER THAN YOUR PINK HAIR!!"

"I TOLD YOU IT'S SALMON!!!!!!"

Levy ran into the guild hall heavily breathing and completely exhausted she's been running the entire day. As no different than any other day there was a brawl. Between as usual Natsu and Gray.

"Where's the master!?" She yells everyone is so wrapped up fighting no one heard. "SHUT UP!!" Shouted Mirajane, who was in her take over form. "STOP!" Erza booms "Levy has returned- NATSU STOP IT!".

"NOT TILL ICE PRINCESS ADMITS MY HAIR IS AWESOME" the ice mage gets up from being thrown into the ground, his face was full of bruises "IN YOUR DREAMS!!".

Erza once again steps in, she grabs both wizards by the ear, both start pleading for their release "OW OK LET US GO ERZA!" She releases them "Levy you may now-" "GAJEEL IS TRAPPED IN A HAUNTED HOUSE!!".

The guild went quiet till Happy started laughing then everyone laughed except Panther Lily who stayed silent "I'm serious! He needs our help I need to speak with the master!" Natsu spoke up "He's on a trip said something about...rejuvenating himself whatever that meant".

"I thought you went to take care of a goblin" Lily asked, Levy was dumbfounded she'd forgotten the first job they took up before this "N-never mind, Erza please we have to help him. If Jellal was trapped in some horrible place you'd save him wouldn't you?" Jellal looks up, he was avoiding the brawl he looks at Erza who was looking back at him "She would" he finally says with a smirk.

"And Natsu!" "What?" "If Happy or Lucy was kidnapped what would you do?" Natsu gets up and stands on a table "I'D POUND THE BASTERD WHO PUT THEM THERE!" he got an 'Aye' from Happy and a scowling from Lucy "Stand down hot head".

Juvia grabs Gray's arm "If Gray-sama was ever captured Juvia would get help!" "Juvia cut it out!". Levy nods and yells out to the croud "If anything happened to the guild what would you do?!" In union everyone shouted "WE'D DESTROY THE BASTERDS WHO DID IT!!"

"So you understand how I feel". Lucy gives her a hug "Well kinda but we get the message" she breaks but keeps her hands on Levy's shoulders "Don't worry we don't give up on a member!" Natsu adds "Even if it is that metal face jerk!". "Natsu, Happy, Lily and Lucy will go with you" Erza says "We'll report the master when he gets back, and we'll get rid of the spirit" "Thank you Erza".

~A while later~

"Erza" "What is it Jellal?" "Did you just say that because you're slightly...superstitious?" Erza spat out her drink.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THERE'S NO FORCE PHYSICAL OR PARANORMAL THAT CAN DEFEAT ME!" Jellal crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow she sighs "Alright I didn't feel like walking I mean have you checked the weather recently? I would sink in all that mud".