Bad decision

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?"

Levy snaps and backs away, Gajeel rethinks what he said "No no wait I don't mean it like that!" "OF COURSE YOU DON'T, YOU NEVER MEAN ANYTHING!" she shouts "ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING IS TEASING ME AND SCARING ME BUT NOOO YOU DON'T MEAN IT!". Levy bolts away leaving him running behind "Hold up Shorty! That wasn't what I meant!".

Reaching the bedroom Levy slams the door shut and locks it. Gajeel stops on the other side and bangs the door "Come on Squirt let me in!" "GO AWAY!" "You know I didn't mean it I was trying to calm you down! Just hear me out Shorty". She unlocks and swings the door open "You can't even say my name why should I listen to you!" She cried.

"Just hear me. I didn't mean it I was trying to, I don't know lighten the mood" she blinks and more tears come out, Gajeel felt his heart go to his stomach.

"And you did it by teasing me?" "Well I...look I didn't...YOU NOW WHAT I MEAN!" he yells. Levy shakes her head and despite her tears says with a soft, calm voice "All those times you teased me, when you can't say my name. Sometimes I think, you don't like me. Sometimes I wish you'd stayed at Phantom Guild" she closes the door. The click of the handle felt like a sword through his chest "W-what?" He asks not believing she said that, Gajeel was sure it was in his head after getting no reply from Levy it dawns on him.

Slowly he backs away and walks off, still processing what she said. The bedroom door suddenly bruts open an Levy comes out screaming "IM SORRY!" she grabs his arm pulling him to face her. "GAJEEL I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IM SO SORRY!" "You made it clear" "I WAS MAD OK, I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!" He chuckles a bit darkly "You just did didn't you?". "If I was bothering you so much why didn't you leave? You could leave me at any moment!" She stayed quiet Gajeel grabbed her arms and shook roughly "WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE!?".

Levy gave no answer, Gajeel loosens his grip and walks away. Levy looks at him while he walked.

"...He looks so hurt..." she reached out to him once again "Gajeel I-AAH!". Levy was roughly pushed back slamming into the wall behind them, Gajeel quickly turns around "LEVY!".