Chapter 18: Three Eat Eggplants [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

After stuffing all the eggplant boxes with meat and wrapping them in batter, Ruan Tang took out a clean pot and poured in a small half pot of cooking oil. The boxes were put in along the side of the pot one by one.

"When you place the eggplant box, it's best to slide it in from the side, don't throw it directly, so as not to be splashed with oil. It turned yellow, and a strong aroma slowly spread out."

After the eggplant boxes were fried until both sides were golden, Ruan Tang took them out one by one, drained the oil and put them on a white porcelain plate. They looked a little ugly, just pieces of yellow, covered with uneven paste. The small cakes exude a fresh and sweet meaty aroma.

Thinking of the eggplant and minced meat wrapped inside, everyone was looking forward to it, and even looking at the dough outside, they felt that there was a lot of connotation.

"This is the fried eggplant box. You can eat it, but be careful not to burn it."

[Miao Miao loves meat: Oh my god! I'm going to heaven! How could there be such a delicious thing!]

[Baomu can't hold it: tears streaming down my face, will this thing draw a lottery after a while? I am willing to donate half a month's salary, and beg the anchor to open a back door for me...]

[Sixteen Night Que: Thinking beautifully! The anchor looks at me, looks at me! Open a back door for me QAQ]

The eggplant box that was just fried has a faint egg smell on the surface, and the skin is a little crispy, but the eggplant wrapped inside is soft and juicy, and the meat filling is even more delicious. Going down, all kinds of flavors and textures collide in the mouth, so delicious that people want to go to heaven.

Ruan Tang took out another small plate of tomato sauce, "If you like a richer taste, you can also try dipping some tomato sauce."

He is a native of the south, and his taste is relatively sweet, so when cooking, he always like to add some sugar, and also like to dip a little tomato sauce or sweet and sour sauce when eating eggplant boxes.

"Braised eggplant should be ready, let's take a look."

Opening the lid of the pot, there was another tempting aroma. The audience had been completely overwhelmed by the first two dishes, and they were even more impressed by the third dish. They look forward to it.

As soon as Ruan Tang took the stewed eggplant out of the pot, some viewers already sent bullet screens to marvel at the deliciousness of the eggplant. One can imagine how impatient they were.

The braised eggplant is cut into hob pieces, because there is no beef powder, Ruan Tang also put a little minced meat in it. The eggplant has not been peeled. Now when it comes out of the pot, the eggplant is like a small purple drum, which is shiny with oil, but the surface of the drum is cleaner, with slight wrinkles. It can be seen that it has been completely stewed and delicious.

When they can't wait to take a bite, the first is the meat-flavored oil juice, and the tongue licks it lightly, and then it all slides down the throat, wait for the vegetable juice to be sucked, and then gently bite it down with the teeth , the fragrance of eggplant mixed with the freshness of meat immediately conquered the mouth. In particular, there are a few grains of fat and thin minced meat sticking to it, which is soft and springy when bitten, but not overwhelming, which is really a rare delicacy.

[Meow loves eggplant: Eggplant is my favorite dish from today on!]

[Baomu can't hold it: It's so delicious, all three dishes are so delicious!]