He closed the door behind me, and put his hands on my waist, making direct contact with my skin.

Goosebumps They covered my skin while he kissed my neck, his hands moving to the zipper of my skirt, where he very slowly parted it, causing it to fall to the ground.

After getting rid of my skirt, he circled my body to face me, grabbed my waist and pulled me towards his body. "You drive me so crazy in different ways." He said while squeezing my butt.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me.

"Yes, please." I said, not realizing how needy my voice was sounding.

He started kissing me, at first it was soft but it turned into a desperate kiss quickly, his hands were all over my body, gripping and caressing my ass. My hands on his hair tugging lightly.

I was getting impatient, a simple kiss was no longer enough, not when my panties were getting wetter.

As if he were reading, he leads us to the bed, without stopping kissing me, he laid my back on the soft surface of it.

He stopped kissing me for a moment, to put his arms next to my head and look down at me; His eyes roaming every inch of my body, he licked his lips ando started kissing the valley of my breasts down to my hip. He stopped when his lips came in contact with my panties.

He got up from the bed, grabbed my legs to take my sandals off and then proceeded to kiss my toes all the way to my thighs.

my breathing was agitated and a knot began to form in the lower abdomen, I was wet waiting for him to touch the part of me that wanted him the most, my pussy was pulsating in need as his hands grabbed my panties to pull them off.

He gave me one last look to make sure I was into it, before he took of my panties completely.

"Look at you sweetheart." He said. "All this mess for me?" he asked, reaching out his hand to touch my mons venus with the tips of his fingers.

He suddenly knelt down at the foot of the bed and grabbed my legs and pulled them to the end of the bed, my legs dangling off the end of the bed.

"Would you let me taste you?" He asked, looking at my pussy then up at me.

I wasn't going to lie and say that the position we were in didn't warm me up, he kneeling to me, breathing hard. It was truly a sight.

I bite my lip before answering. "Yes."

He got close to my pussy, with his long fingers he started to trace my slit, opening my pussy lips. "So wet." He said in a breathy voice.

He began to massage my clit, I threw my head back as I let out a loud moan. The plesure building in my lower abdomen, the delicious sensation of his fingers sending shivers down my spine and causing my head get cloudy.

Everything became more intense when I felt his mouth kiss the outside of my pussy opening it with his tongue, to proceed to lick it fervently, as if thirsty, he began to suck my clit, moving his tongue in circles over it.

I couldn't help but move my hips to the rhythm of his tongue, taking all the pleasure I received from his mouth." Oh f-fuck."

He began to slurp my juices, moaning, sending waves of pleasure through my entire body. I covered my mouth with my hand, as my moans became scandalous, but the involuntary sound was what released me a little from the divine pressure that lies in my pussy.