Chapter 14: Pancakes and Fruits

Start from the beginning

So he signed up on the official website, paid the examination fee of 300 common currency, and then withdrew it.

It didn't take long for him to receive a notification from the Chefs Association, informing him that he had successfully registered and telling him the location and time of the assessment.

Ruan Tang set up an event reminder on the optical brain, and asked Xiaobai to remember it, so as not to make forgot to take the assessment.

At this time, Interstellar Express arrived just in time. After Xiaobai signed for him and arranged them one by one, Ruan Tang started the live broadcast.

"Hi everyone, I'm the anchor Ruan Tang, and today I'm going to bring you pancakes." After the routine greeting, Ruan Tang couldn't help but frown as he watched the rapidly growing number of online users.

Pancake fruit is a famous snack in Tianjin. In the previous life, it was spread around the campuses of various provinces. The thin crispy skin is brushed with sauce, and then rolled with various materials. It is convenient and delicious. It is popular among many students and office workers. A good food for your favorite food.

[Drink cold in the middle of the night for nothing: send crystal flowers to my dearest anchor, chicken wings and potatoes are super delicious! I didn't even waste the remaining soup, I mixed it all into the rice, and ate up a pot of rice!]

[Liu Yebai: I didn’t say anything, I almost ate it with the plate...]

[Vivian Feng: Ahhh, I forgot to lock the door when I was eating in the dormitory, so I only had time to stuff a chicken wing into my mouth, and the rest It all went into the belly of those animals. 〒▽〒]

[Miao Miao loves to eat chicken wings: Those who didn’t win the lottery burst into tears and cursed you in circles!]

[Baomu can't hold it: Woohoo, I also want to eat delicious chicken wings...]

Ruan Tang couldn't help laughing when he saw this, "You still have a chance today, and the pancakes are delicious too."

[Night shift every day Moshang: Anchor, what is Pancake Fruit?]

"The pancake fruit actually means 'wrapped in pancake', which is similar to the egg pancake I made before, but with lettuce, shortbread and the like rolled inside, the pancake is also thinner and crispier." Ruan Tang also I don't know how to explain the history of pancake fruit to future people, so I can only briefly talk about the origin of the name.

He poured flour and cornmeal into a large basin in the same ratio, added two eggs, a little cooking oil and water, and then stirred vigorously. While stirring, Ruan Tang explained to the audience, "When stirring, everyone has to be a little patient. You must stir everything evenly, otherwise it will affect the taste of the dough."

The batter for making dough will be ready soon. Ruan Tang took out another basin, poured half a bag of flour into it, added an appropriate amount of salt, oil and warm water, and started kneading the dough.

[Xiao Jiangsi: Why did the anchor make two pots of dough? Are you going to make a lot of pancakes and share them with us? (ˉ﹃ˉ)]

Ruan Tang explained: "No, that batter is used to make dough pancakes, and the dough I have in hand is for making shortbread, but I will indeed save a few copies for everyone to draw a lottery."

[Magic Moon Purple: Is there any difference between noodles and shortbread?]

"Uh, the dough is used to wrap the outside, and the shortbread is sandwiched inside. After a while, everyone will understand when I finish making it."