Beckfreen..?

It's another mall event day for Freenbecky and both girls woke up in each other's arms as Freen turned off the alarm from her phone on the bedside table then continued to wrap her arms around Becky with Freen being the bigger spoon and her girlfriend being the little spoon.

Freen: "Goodmorning Teerak." kissing the Becky's left shoulder as she was wearing a camisole nightdress.

Becky: "Goodmorning to you too Teerak." she stirred and smiled as she turned her head and Freen's face was already meeting her halfway to give quick pecks on the lips.

Becky held her girlfriend's face in order for them to continue kissing each other. The younger woman tried to enter her tongue towards Freen's mouth but the older girl pulled back immediately much to Becky's protest.

Freen: "I'm so sorry Teerak but we have to get ready. We have to be in the venue for hair, make-up and wardrobe soon." looking at her pouting girlfriend apologetically. 

Becky: "Just 15 minutes Teerak." giving her best puppy dog eyes while still holding her girlfriend's face keeping her in place.

Freen: "Trust me princess, we know very well once we start it won't be JUST 15 minutes." she chuckled but tried to kiss the pout away. "Tell you what, after the event; I will cook dinner and you can have me for dessert for more than 15 minutes." smirking at Becky's shocked expression since she is not used to Freen being vocal about their sex life. "Now please take a shower and be out in 20 minutes while I buy us breakfast and milktea."

Becky practically flew off the bed making Freen lie on her back snickering at her girlfriend's enthusiasm upon hearing the word "milktea" with the sound of the shower running echoing  throughout their bedroom, Freen stood up and took her phone to order them some food and drinks before starting to prepare hers and Becky's things for their event later today.

At the Event:

Both girls arrived in the event together but were brought to separate dressing rooms due to the small space available in each room making the girls and their team of makeup artists and wardrobe unable to fit in just a single room so the secret girlfriends couldn't see each other until they were done preparing.

After an hour or so, Becky got out of her dressing room first loving her outfit for the affair and was asked to pose for some photos in which she complied.

When she was done, she turned around and her mouth hung open upon seeing her girlfriend and the outfit she is wearing.

Freen came closer to her and slowly placed her hands around Becky's coat making it look like she was fixing the younger girl's outfit.

Freen: "I know I look hot Teerak but close your mouth, people can see you drooling." she whispered nonchalantly with a small smile on her face not giving anything suspicious for wandering eyes and the cameras around them to see or hear.