Latch (+18)

"Latch"
Disclosure (feat. Sam Smith)

(Never [3x])

It was probably around 1AM in the morning and I was on my 5th Martini with the music in this club blasting and people dancing and grinding or making out with each other at the dancefloor.

I can tell I'm already tipsy from the alcohol and I wanna get loose seeing as my friends have already left me at the bar to have their own fun.

Everyone else seemed to be blurry from the strobing lights or it's probably from the drinks clouding my mind except for this woman who was by the dancefloor that was clear as day in my eyesight.

AND SHE LOOKS STUNNING!

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never)
You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never)
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never)
I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found (never)

I can't seem to keep my eyes off her and as she turned around and saw me; she gave me a smirk and came closer towards me in a sensual manner with her hips swaying side to side. She was wearing a long satin cream dress that is wrapped around her neck and ends just towards her knees. Simple yet it gives off an elegant look with her face to match it since she looks like royalty and looks foreign with soft features yet mesmerizing eyes.

She held her hand out for me to take and I didn't hesitate when she took me towards the sea of people in the middle of the bar and wrapped her arms around my neck while I rested mine on her hips as we danced to the music and letting the beat draw us closer towards one another that I can smell the faint scent of vodka on her breath.

I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

She then turned around and I can see her bare back facing me making me dizzy all of the sudden since it looked smooth and soft to touch. She then started to press herself against me where she held my right arm and wrapped it around her waist and rested it on her stomach while her left hand reached backwards for my face and placed it towards her cheeks as we continued to sway to the music with her ass pressing up against my crotch making me wanting to lose control then and there.

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you (never)

She started singing towards me ear, having me in a state of euphoria by her sensual voice then she licked my ear afterwards and turned back around seeing as my eyes closed with my mouth slightly open from the simple yet sexy gesture making her smirk. I slowly opened my eyes and seeing her grab my neck and pulled me in a searing yet powerful kiss which caught me offguard but I immediately reciprocated her actions holding her close and starting caressing her exposed back and it was indeed a sense of heaven on earth.

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you (never)

After the short yet passionate kissing; I can see her eyes suddenly because dilated as were mine, so it was not surprise when we telepathically agreed to leave bar together hand in hand not bothering to inform any of hers nor my friends since we felt the urgency to get out of that place and have a little party of our own.