You deserve a Reward (+18)

Synopsis: Freen and Becky were doing the photoshoot promo for Gap the Series where Becky was about to tip over backwards from the platform they were standing on but Freen instinctively pulled her back to stabilize them both, saving her girl from a nasty fall. Later in the video she mentioned she "have to thank P'Freen", but she didn't specify how exactly.

Timestamps from the video above of the incident started at around 20-25 mins.

The whole cast were on the set for their "GAP The Series" promo photoshoot and everyone is buzzing to get work done

You can say that everyone is excited at the same time nervous since this is kind of a huge deal for them because these promo photos will no doubt add to the excitement for the viewers to watch the series that will be coming out soon.

You can say the most nervous would probably be both Freen and Becky since they know they will be the main selling point as of the moment with them being the lead roles and knowing a whole lot of people are looking forward for their on screen chemistry to come to life through the small screen & that includes the photoshoot.

Well, it's no secret to the cast and crew knowing that they are indeed dating in real life so for them to express their natural chemistry in the cameras will be as easy as pie.

As the photoshoot progressed, both actresses didn't have a hard time being directed too much on how to pose or act in camera since they just do what they normally do and show affection towards one another so it was a breeze for the crew but sometimes they felt a little self-conscious since there are a lot who were watching them, but Freen always tells Becky to just look into her eyes if she feels any awkwardness or insecurity because Freen always has a way to reassure her girlfriend that she is the most beautiful person in the world and she is safe with her always and Beck does the same towards Freen too.

They were now given a scenario in which they have to stand and pose on a small platform with wheels that had flowers on it's pillars. Freen got on the platform first wearing shorts, a white wife-beater spaghetti strapped top covered with a blazer since the set was cold with Becky wearing the same thing except a different color of shorts and blazer.

Freen noticed it being a little wobbly with just her in there which concerned her.

Freen: "Are you sure this is stable?" not letting Becky enter just yet.

The props manager gave it a once over and reassured them that it's sturdy enough for both of them.

Freen hesitantly nodded before holding out her hand for Becky to take being her usual gentlewoman self. The shorter girl took it and gave her a warm smile before stepping into the platform and they tried to steady themselves before both girls removed their blazers and started to try some poses.

Freen still concerned, wrapped her arms tightly around Becky's waist since the photographer wanted them to face each other with her girlfriend's arms wrapped around her neck.