Realizations

Synopsis: Becky got into a minor car accident and kept it a secret to the public. How did Freen react towards the incident and how did the accident affect their current relationship?

This was requested by one of my supportive readers @dewataharits :D Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becky was running around her house like a mad woman trying to collect all the things she needs for her appointment today.

It was one of those rare schedules where she was wasn't with Freen but she was thankful because she knows her P'bunny needs all the rest she can get as she gets sick and physically exhausted easily.

She looked through her big travel bag making sure she hasn't forgotten anything till her phone suddenly rang.

Becky: "Hello?"

Freen: "Nong Beck, have you left already your condo?"

Becky: "Hi P'Freen! Nope, not yet. Still double checking my stuff making sure I don't forget anything. Then imma book my grab going to the venue because Richie had an emergency meeting."

Freen: "I TOLD you I should just drive you myself to the venue. Or atleast ask your PA to fetch you instead." Becky can sense her bestfriend rolling her eyes at her so she just chuckled.

Becky:  "And I also TOLD you to rest. I will be fine. My PA will meet me there because she too had an emergency this morning but no harm done. I booked a private car to take me to the venue and it will be here in 7 mins ok? I will message you once I leave the apartment.

Freen: *sighs* "Ok BB, take care of yourself. love love you."

Becky: "Love you too, Babe." she smiled and giggled before ending the call and once again walked around the condominium as she waited for her ride.

7 minutes later:

Becky's car service had arrived and was on her way to the venue. 

She informed Freen about her trip as soon as she got in the car with Freen wanting to videocall but Becky declined because she said she wanted to read her lessons for a bit while she was on the road which her best friend understood.

It had been a few minutes into the trip with Becky being consumed with her lecture notes from her iPad when suddenly she felt her body launching forward from the backseat but was held back by the seatbelt that was on her waist and her body diagonally but her neck recoiled back from the force causing a whiplash sensation with the back of her head hitting the headrest a little strongly causing her pain even with the cushion from behind caused her discomfort from the force of her body and the impact.

Becky dropped her iPad towards the front of her seat and she felt her ears ringing a bit making her confused. She then realized the back of her rented car was hit from behind by another car that was apparently over speeding and wasn't able to pull the brakes on time hitting the car that Becky was in.

The young actress began to groan in pain especially around her neck area but she can hear the driver opening the right side of the car and asking her if she was ok. But upon seeing his passenger's face in pain while holding her neck; he immediately called an ambulance while the driver of the car that hit them tried to run away but it was a good thing that a security guard that was going home from his shift was there and caught the man.

Since they passed by a suburban area; there were not a lot of people passing by so just a handful of neighbors in area saw the commotion and tried to help out not noticing that Becky was an actress as the community was mostly a bunch of retired couples.