But, Officer.. (+18)

Becky was driving down the road or rather, being distracted and listening to loud music without a care in the world since she was in the middle of nowhere and enjoying herself as she just got her driver's license a week ago. She was on the way to visit some friends in Phuket and stay with them the whole weekend making her even more excited.

It was almost 10PM when she heard sirens from a short distance.

Feeling confused, Becky looked at her rear view mirror and saw a police car with its red light flashing behind her causing her eyes to widen.

Becky: "Oh shit!" She cursed lowly, seeing the police car through the mirror following her. "Did I do something I wasn't suppose to do?"

She pulled over and turned off her loud music while waiting for the cop to come out of her car as it too stopped right behind her; the officer turning off the engine, sounds and light except the headlights. Becky was scolding herself thinking she will lose her license as soon as she just got it because of her carelessness. It didn't take long for the police officer to appear next to the car and knocked her mirror.

The half-British girl held her breath and rolled down her window, her demeanor then instantly changed when she saw the police officer lowered her body and supported their right arm on the side of her brand new car, giving Becky a good view of her face and body making the young girl's jaw drop when she got a close look at the officer.

A tall woman with a slim yet very fit body, taking off her cap and stared back at her with brown big yet soft eyes. The officer's hair was in a tight ponytail and her uniform shaped her body to a tee.

The officer took a few seconds to eye Becky up and down then proceeded to lick her lips with her brown orbs automatically turned a shade darker with a malicious glint in her eyes.

Becky: "Holy Sht! She's fuckin' Hot." she thought to herself.

"Your Driver's license please." The cop held out her hand. Her raspy and demanding tone just made Becky's lady parts tingle and sent a shiver down her spine.

Becky: "Uhhhh.. Sure, just wait a second." The young girl answered, while she reached for her purse in the backseat, riding up her shirt a bit causing the officer to see her flat stomach. Making the officer bit her lip from what she saw.

Becky gave her license while brushing her fingers along the cop's hand before giving a subtle wink causing the woman in uniform to cough lightly by the interaction..

"Uhhhh.. Well, I regret to tell you that you just drove past the speed and into a construction site limit Miss..." looks at the license. "Rebecca Patricia Armstrong."...

Becky: "You can call me Becky.. Or whatever you like.. Officer..?" she interrupted the cop's statement using her seductive voice that was smooth like butter making the woman out of the car starting to blush.

"Sarocha.. Officer Sarcoha Freen Chankimha.." the officer answered. "Uhmmm... Miss... Becky?" she looked at the girl who was staring at her with hooded eyes and a suggestive look, making Freen lose her concentration for a moment before continuing. "I'll unfortunately have to give you a ticket for those violations." She commented. "Since it's late Miss, I have to check if you aren't driving under the influence, can you please step outside?" in a monotonous tone, trying to sound as professional as she can.

She pulled away from the car, opening the door for Becky to exit her vehicle. The cop could then look at the younger girl's body shamelessly, noticing her wearing a tank top inside a thin cardigan, along with mini jeans shorts exposing her creamy white thighs and paired with white Adidas sneakers.