Monthsary Surprise (+18)

Freen waited in the dressing room for her girlfriend to show up. It had already been a long day, and Freen was feeling flustered watching her innocent babygirl sway seductively all around the fanmeet teasing her and testing her usually long patience; but today felt different. 

Today was their 4th monthsary and with after months of nothing but hot makeout sessions and dry humping causing Freen to have a constant case of blue-balls for so long that it hurts every single time Becky stops them abruptly as things escalate. So the taller girl was even more than determined to than ever to make it not the case tonight.

It has been 15 minutes since Becky left to say goodbye to her parents who said that they will go ahead since the half-British girl lied and told them they had a meeting to attend to after this event just so they can have a few more minutes of alone time with her girlfriend as Freen lied to their personal assistants and told them that they can go back to the hotel nearby with their things since Becky and her family were going to have dinner and Freen will join them.

5 minutes later; the dressing room door opened revealing Freen's favorite person in the whole wide world, making her smile immediately.

Becky: "Freen?" she whispered when she entered the quiet room as her eyes scanned for her girlfriend.

Freen: "Right here, BB." raising her left hand while her right hand was hidden under the blanket on her lap, palming and adjusting "Little Freen". As just the sight of her tiny yet smoking hot girl makes her not-so-little friend start to harden.

Becky: "There you are." she smiled while swaying her hips as she moved forward licking her lips seeing how hot Freen looks sitting down with shades on her head, arm on the arm rest and sitting cross-legged like a guy. "Happy 4th Monthsary, baby! What do you want us to do for tonight?" she asked innocently.

Freen: "Well, I wanna give you your present for our monthsary, BB" she smirked as she removed her blanket and started unbuttoning her pants and slid down the zipper revealing her boxer briefs before beckoning Becky to come closer.

Smiling brightly, Becky hopped over to Freen with excitement, sitting on the girl's lap as they begin to make-out with Becky straddling her girlfriend and began grinding her covered center towards Freen's boxers.

Becky: "Mmmm... "moaned out as her lips connected with Freen's, both girls getting extremely addicted to each other's mouths. The smaller girl's hand tangled around Freen's long locks as Freen moved her lips down to Becky's neck, clutching at her as she focuses fully on marking her girlfriend while feeling all the blood rushing to her groin, causing her cock to swell and grow in length constraining her boxers. They continued to grinding their hips together with Becky constantly moaning softly in her ear until Freen pulls away from Becky's neck as the head of her cock brushes against her. "B-baby...?" Becky panted before Freen grabbed one of her hands and started  guiding it past her boxers to her throbbing groin, wrapping Becky's fingers around her 9 inch long cock. With a moan, Freen's hips bucked up as she licked Becky's pulse.

Freen: "How do you like your gift, BB?" she smirked while she still kept guiding the younger girl's hand up and down her shaft.

Becky: "Mmmm.. B-baby." Becky cannot form a coherent sentence; feeling both aroused and breathless.

Freen proceeded to let go of Becky's hand; making Freen groan loudly as it keeps pumping  away even without any guidance from her. 

Freen: "Oh fuck B, your hand feels sooooo good around Little Freen. Y-yes.. Just like that." Lifting her head as her lips crash against the girl still situated on her lap while she kept bucking her hips; matching Becky's strokes.