Wedding Portrait

Nam: "Ohhh she looks cute.." *pointing at a short girl with a black bob* 

Baitoey: "Nah... Not her type.. What about her?" *pouting her lips towards a long haired blondie by the bar*

Mind: "Uh uh.. Too mature-looking... What about that one over there?" *moving the glass she's holding towards a redhead girl wearing a high ponytail*

Freen: "Will you 3 stop pimping me to every woman you see in this wedding?" rolling her eyes at her friends as they were sitting in a table nearby the newly-wed couple drinking champagne and watching people either talking, still eating their dinner, or dancing and enjoying themselves.

They were invited to Noey and Irin's wedding; Noey is one of the members in their friend group and they met Irin a handful of times already and they can see that they are perfect for each other since they complement each other so well.

Out of all of them, Freen was the only one left who doesn't have a significant other which concerns her friends because it's been 4 years since she last dated anyone so they wanted her to be happy and not always at home reading books, gardening, being busy in her business and going to museums and not go out with her friends thinking that she'll spoil the fun as at times they bring their girlfriends and boyfriends when they hang out.

Mind: "We just think it's best if you get out there you know? Meet someone new. Hang out. Or date or whatever." Taking another sip of her drink.

Freen: "I am contented with my life. I have you guys."

Nam: "Oh please, can we make you THAT contented in life? I mean, sure we can "Date" you? But can we fuck you?"

They other 3 girls almost choked on their drinks from what Nam just said.

Freen: "Nam! WTF! Watch your mouth." Looking around seeing if anyone had heard her friend's potty mouth.

Baitoey: "You know, as foul as Nam's mouth is.. She does have a point. I don't know how you satisfy yourself and I don't wanna know.." raising her hand up "But I mean, some things in life can't be satisfied or achieved with only friends. It is in the need of a special someone." Giving her friend a sincere smile.

Freen sighed, she knew her friends mean well but she had never felt anything to anyone that she would want to change the lifestyle she has right now for.

Freen: "I need a refill." She excused herself from the table and went towards the bar to get another drink.

She took the drink from the bartender and got a good look around the makeshift reception that was under a huge tent. Freen liked the soft, simple yet bright ambience but what caught her eye was a painting canvass in the far end of the tent she didn't recognize earlier. She got closer and she was stunned to see a beautiful girl who looked foreign at the other end of the canvass. She was currently busy painting and didn't seem to notice Freen staring at her intently.

 She was currently busy painting and didn't seem to notice Freen staring at her intently

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Freenbecky: ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें