Stuck on My Elevator (+18)

Mon was on her way to work and she couldn't get there any faster because of the adrenaline she is feeling right now.

One; she overslept and is currently racing the clock not wanting to be late.

And two; she's excited to meet the woman she just a wet dream a few hours ago in bed.

Her boss; Sam.

She dreamt they were making out in the elevator and it felt hot and real. It started with them making out until to the point where they were both in their underwear with Sam's hand about to touch her down there BUT suddenly her late alarm woke her up.

She was about to curse out at her blasting phone until she saw the time which made her jump off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower; dreading the possibility of being tardy.

It was 7:55AM and Mon was relieved when she got to the office elevator knowing she can made it on time and punched in her card at the lobby for her attendance; she was looking at the buttons that she didn't realize someone held the closing door to open up which startled her and she got to look at who it was and low and behold it was the woman from her dreams. Literally.

Sam looked at her with a flat affect and intimidating stare like what she usually sports out in the office so Mon immediately had her head down as a defense mechanism seeing that familiar look from her boss as the elevator doors eventually closed and she felt it moving upwards towards the 20th floor where their office was.

Both woman were standing on opposite sides of the elevator walls and facing the doors. Mon can feel the tension in the air and she feels like she is sweating even if the lift had air-conditioning on it as she can feel her hands trembling all of the sudden and decided to grip the strap of her bad for her left hand to stop its involuntary movement.

Mon decided to just focus her eyes on the screen showing the elevator passing each floor but she felt that the speed of the elevator is slower than usual or is it just her?

Mon: *internally* "Ok elevator if you would become any more slower, that would be great." she said sarcastically.

14th floor...

15th floor...

16...

17...

Mon was shocked when all of the sudden saw Sam press the emergency stop button of the elevator that led to an abrupt cease of the elevator's movement.

Before Mon can question her boss' actions; she was suddenly pinned to the wall with both her hands held to each side of her head and Sam's face just a few meters away from hers that she can smell her minty breath which made her shiver.

Sam: "I can't stand the fucking tension anymore."

That's all she said before claiming her assistant's mouth with her own.

At first, Mon stood rooted in her spot because of the surprise turn of events that she thought she was still in her dream earlier but as she felt the taller woman's lips moving against hers she knew that it's all reality right now.

Not wanting to deprive the opportunity thinking it might disappear in a blink of an eye, she immediately returned the kiss just as hungrily as Sam was giving to her.

She got turned on more and more with the death grip of Sam's hands against hers keeping the smaller girl in place especially when Sam's tongue entered her mouth; she couldn't help but release a loud moan from the contact.