Chapter 11: Braised Chicken Wings and Potatoes

Começar do início

Looking at the feedback from the lucky viewers who ate the steamed buns, Ruan Tang was in a good mood and replied with a smile: "Of course I remember what I promised everyone."

He showed a large box full of chicken wings In front of the audience, "I bought fifty chicken wings, and I'm going to fill up a big pot, and I will give it to twenty lucky audiences."

This good news immediately aroused the cheers of all the audience present.

[Meow Meow loves to eat shrimp: Great! I love you anchor!]

[Baomu can't hold it: wait a minute, fifty chicken wings, how do twenty people divide it?]

"Hahaha, then I'll keep a few for myself." Ruan Tang couldn't help laughing.

[Baomu can't hold it: that's right! o(╯□╰)o I forgot to eat the anchor himself...]

[The gold coin fell: The anchor has worked hard! Host eat more!]

"Okay, then we'll officially start now." What Ruan Tang is going to make today is the oil-free and salt-free version of braised chicken wings, so that he can eat some for himself.

He put the big pot he just bought today on the stove, raised the temperature, poured in clean water, added sugar and boiled, poured in soy sauce, turned down the temperature and boiled until bubbling, and then put the cleaned chicken into All the wings fell in.

Once in the pot, stir-fry twice with a shovel, and the soy sauce was soon stained with a slight brown color. Because there is no oyster sauce, he only put a little dark soy sauce, added hot water, and adjusted it after the water was submerged in the chicken wings. A small spoonful of gorgon powder was poured on it, and the soup in the pot began to thicken, slowly seeping into the chicken wings. Ruan Tang put the lid on and simmered for a while at low temperature.

Then he started to deal with the peeled potatoes, cut a dozen or so potatoes into hob pieces, and threw them into the pot, where they were swallowed by the brown boiling soup in an instant.

"Simmer at low temperature for more than ten minutes and you're done." Ruan Tang put the lid on the pot again, and then began to wash rice and cook porridge.

[ID23067784: Aww! It looks delicious! I can't wait!]

The method of porridge is very simple. Ruan Tang puts the washed rice into a small pot, adds an appropriate amount of water, cooks it slowly at low temperature, and then starts to process the shrimp.

He still cut off the head of the shrimp first, and then cut open the shell to remove the shrimp line. This time, no one jumped out to say that he was "bloody and violent". The Academy of Sciences has confirmed that his handling method is correct. Naturally, the audience no more questions.

Ruan Tang put the processed shrimps together with minced scallion and ginger, sprinkled with salt, and marinated for a while. When the rice porridge was almost cooked, he poured the marinated shrimps in.

He stirred slowly while cooking. When he made fresh shrimp dumplings in the morning, the shrimps were wrapped in the skin of the buns. No one had ever seen them cook slowly. This time, the prawns were clearly mixed in the rice porridge without any cover, and anyone who was close could see that the prawns in the pot were changing from a transparent blue color to a beautiful crimson at a speed visible to the naked eye. Still with a transparent texture, it looks like a piece of high-quality red emerald.

As the cooking time slowly increases, the live broadcast room is gradually filled with the sweet aroma from the porridge pot.

[Mojia Xiaolin: Oh my god, my saliva is about to flow out, when can I eat it...?]

[Manmu Sanghua: I secretly wanted to eat it secretly, but I got hot TAT as expected]

"I haven't even added seasoning yet... Are you too impatient?" Ruan Tang shook helplessly, shaking his head, he added a little salt and pepper to the porridge, stirred well and served it out.

After putting it into a bowl, sprinkle with a handful of chopped green onion, the white porridge is floating with tender red shrimp, dotted with green chopped green onion, surrounded by mist, it looks like a colorful and beautiful picture scroll.

"The fresh shrimp porridge is finished. You can try it. Be careful not to burn it."

As soon as Ruan Tang finished speaking, the foodies rushed forward screaming and gasping for breath.

[Yuezhi Xin Yixue: Delicious!]

[Baomu can't hold it: it's hot! yummy yummy yummy.]

[Learn to cook with the anchor: It's really delicious, the shrimp meat is very fresh and elastic, the porridge is very glutinous and has a great taste. This one doesn't look too difficult, I'll try to make it myself tomorrow!]

"Yes, these two kinds of food are very convenient to make. You can make them yourself when you have time." Ruan Tang said, opened the lid of the cauldron and looked at it. Seeing that the soup had gathered, he filled it come out a little.

"The chicken wings are also ready, let's try it together."

The chicken wings and potatoes just out of the pan, the fat of the chicken wings has been absorbed by the potatoes, not only looks very refreshing, but also has a very beautiful color.

[Drink cool in the middle of the night: ! ! ! ! ! ! !]

[Shishi an o: Aww, it's so delicious! It melts in your mouth!]

[Fantasy and Snow Moon: The salty aroma is slightly sweet, the chicken is so crispy that it falls off without biting, the potatoes are also super delicious QAQ Goddess of Luck blesses you, make sure I win the lottery!]

[Yue Xinling: I knew it would be delicious, but I never thought it would be so delicious! Simply can not stop! I could eat the whole pot of that!]

[Meow Meow Loves Shrimp: Am I going to change my name again... TvT]

[Baomu can't hold it: Although there are twenty winners, there are actually hundreds of thousands of competitors! Can I win again? [Shivering.jpg]]

[Xingxin: Draw lottery draw lottery!]

[Xiao Jiangsi: Silently praying to win the prize...]

[Liu Yebai: Silently praying to win the prize +1]

[Congratulations: Delicious, I want to win the prize.]

Even the usually silent local tyrant fans couldn't help but come out and make a fuss.

In the anticipation of the audience, Ruan Tang started the lottery function, and 20 people were drawn out of the hundreds of thousands of viewers.

"Congratulations to the 20 lucky viewers, including Midnight Drinking Cold Baikai, Vivian Feng, Liu Yebai, ID23067784, etc. While waiting for the express delivery, you can cook a little rice, and it will taste even better when you eat it." After Ruan Tang reported the winning list, He took out a stack of newly bought fresh-keeping boxes and started packing, "The courier will be sent out later, please pay attention to check it. Today's live broadcast is over here, see you tomorrow."

Seeing that the live broadcast is about to end, winning the prize There was no name in the list, and many viewers showed weeping expressions, as if they had missed a million pains.

He Yunchen frowned, and decisively rewarded a meteor shower.

Ruan Tang was stunned for a moment, then raised his head, said with a slight smile, "Thank you."

Then he turned off the live broadcast cleanly.

He Yunchen: "..."

***************

The author has something to say:

Lieutenant Li: Unhappy, I suddenly feel bad today... 〒▽〒

He Yunchen: Unhappy, I don’t have my share╭(╯^╰)╮