Chapter 10: Chain Reaction (Catching Insects)

Start from the beginning

Didn't it mean that what the anchor said was nonsense? Are the words of the Academy of Sciences also a lie?

After this news was announced, it was forwarded millions of times in just one hour, and it was quickly topped by Weibo's hot search. He also deliberately circled the Chefs Association: "A new host can get new ingredients within two hours, and found a problem that even the Academy of Sciences didn't find out. There are so many talented chefs in the Chefs Association, and they have so much research funds, but I have never had such an efficiency, could it be that they are all vegetarian meals in the corpses?"

Although this incident seems to have nothing to do with the Chefs Association, many people still happily gave a thumbs up when they saw this comment. Someone else made an emoji: "Chef Association, you can grow snacks!"

*************

"A bunch of trash!"

In the office of the vice president of the Chef Association, a Chinese with a mustache man's face became more and more gloomy.

There were five or six chefs sitting in the room, and they sat around the table with a plate of boiled prawns in front of them.

Ruan Tang made steamed buns, but they couldn't get one even after asking a high price, so they could only taste the holographic data on the live broadcast platform.

Suppressing his anger, the mustache put a boiled shrimp in his mouth, chewed it twice, and then spat it out.

The prawns in Ruan Tang xiao long bao are tender and delicious, but the prawns they make are old, salty and have a fishy smell! Comparing the two, it's like a cloud and mud!

His face became more and more ugly, but a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "Okay, very good!"

"It's this anchor again, it's not enough to ruin our plan once, let's do it a second time. Good! Really good!" He overturned the boiled shrimp, and the plate hit the office door with a loud sound the sound made those chefs even more silent.

"President Qi... we really can't blame us for this incident, there must be a backer behind that kid! We are all looking for the best sailors, who can definitely black him out, but out of nowhere, a local tyrant, who spent tens of thousands of common coins, disrupted our rhythm forcefully, and finally banned all accounts directly, which is why..." One person couldn't help but said, "Maybe he also people from the Academy of Sciences. Otherwise, the Academy of Sciences only announced the thing called Shrimp for two hours, how could he have done it? And the Academy of Sciences responded so promptly this time, there must be something wrong with it!"

Seeing Qi Zhuo's face angry, he boldly continued: "Maybe this anchor himself is from the Academy of Sciences!"

The person we contacted is still relatively peripheral. God, but if that host is from the Academy of Sciences, then he might have come into contact with the new ingredients when the Academy of Sciences just restored and cultivated them, and it must be much earlier than us!" He looked at Qi Zhuo and said earnestly, "President, it’s not that we don’t work hard, it’s that the enemy is too nasty!"

Although the other party’s words were a bit alarmist, Qi Zhuo’s heart was much more at ease when he called “President”, he waved his hand and tapped his index finger lightly. Looking at the table: "This one is called Ruan Tang. Before we were focusing on the shrimp, he made the potatoes first. Now when we are about to launch the shrimp, he made the first again! And it's even better than ours!"

At this point, he gave everyone a cold look, and continued: "The old man's term of office is one year left, as long as there are no mistakes during this year, the next president will definitely be me."

"But the premise is—" he couldn't help clenching his fists, "those old bastards won't notice this damn anchor."

Just as he finished speaking, the door of the meeting room rang "Buck, buckle" twice.

"What's the matter?" Qi Zhuo raised his voice and asked.

"Vice President Qi, President Gu invites you to go to the conference room for a meeting."

"Okay, I understand."

After the man left, Qi Zhuo whispered to his subordinates: "Don't provoke that anchor for now, go check to see if there is anyone behind him."

"Yes."

When Qi Zhuo came to the meeting room, it was already full of people, almost half of them were veterans of the Chefs Association, this time sitting in the meeting room at the first place is a kind-looking old man with white beard, who is Gu Mu, the president of the Chefs Association.

He nodded towards Qi Zhuo, motioning him to sit down.

"Since everyone is here, let's start the meeting. Have you read all the new released by the Academy of Sciences today?" President Gu smiled and looked at the people sitting at the bottom.

Everyone nodded. All the ingredients of the Chefs Association come from the Academy of Sciences, so naturally they pay a lot of attention to the Academy of Sciences. Only Qi Zhuo clenched his fist, feeling that things might develop in the direction he least wanted to see.

Sure enough, President Gu immediately asked: "Do you know the young anchor on the Jinjiang live broadcast?"

Bang -

Everyone looked at Qi Zhuo at once, Qi Zhuo forced a smile, and put the water glass knocked down in front of him.

"I think he is very interesting. He seems to have his own unique insights into cooking skills and new ingredients." President Gu said with a smile, "It has been a long time since the Chefs Association has such a young man. I want to absorb him into the Chefs Association. What do you think?"

"I object!" Qi Zhuo was surprised when he heard this, and immediately expressed his objection.

"Oh? Why?" President Gu looked at him with some doubts.

Qi Zhuo said: "He has an unknown origin, and he made two new ingredients in a row. Who knows if someone with ulterior motives sent him? What's more, he doesn't even have a chef certificate!"

President Gu nodded, "A Zhuo, you don't have to worry about this. We will confirm his origin when we join the club. As for the issue of the chef certificate, I will find a way to see if I can get in touch with him and let him come first. Take one test."

The president has already said that, Qi Zhuo couldn't find any other reasons to refute for a while, so he could only settle on this for the time being.