Chapter 10: Chain Reaction (Catching Insects)

Börja om från början

Hey, never mind, I made money anyway!

He picked up a small steamed bun with chopsticks, and he poked a hole in the thin outer skin immediately, and the light yellow meat juice immediately overflowed. He quickly pressed it up and took a couple of mouthfuls, and was immediately overwhelmed by the delicious taste up. The Xiaolongbao was exactly as the anchor said, with thin skin, tender meat, juicy and delicious.

"It's delicious!" Li Kai praised again and again, eating a steamed bun in two bites, and stretched out his chopsticks towards the next one.

When he ate the xiaolongbao filled with fresh shrimp, he showed a more intoxicated expression on his face: "This shrimp is really delicious!"

After eating a few to relieve his cravings, he remembered the troubles in the live broadcast room yesterday, he couldn't help asking again: "Major General, where do you think those people came from today? What's their purpose?" He felt that those people today were obviously here to find fault with the anchor.

Although He Yunchen never liked to meddle in other people's business, that anchor was the only one who allowed him to eat normally, so it couldn't be regarded as completely irrelevant. What's more, the anchor signed the Jinjiang live broadcast platform.

Even though He Yunchen has been in the army for more than ten years, he started as a low-level non-commissioned officer and rose to his current position little by little by relying on military exploits. However, he is not the kind of grassroots representative who reversed his life by joining the army. On the contrary, he has extremely prominent family background.

The He family has been in the army for generations, throwing their heads and blood for the empire, and produced several marshals, including He Yunchen's father. Although his elder brother He Yunyi's physique and mental strength are not as strong as He Yunchen's, he is very smart. Now he is only sixty years old and has already become the dean of the Academy of Sciences. The two brothers, with one letter and one weapon, can be called the pillars of the empire.

His mother, Ran Jing, is also a strong woman. She established the largest entertainment company in the empire by herself, and the representative industry under her company is the Jinjiang live broadcast platform.

"I have already told my mother, she will help to find out where those people come from." He Yunchen also put a small steamed bun in his mouth, it was really juicy and delicious, it was very delicious, no wonder so many people like nanatur, te ingredients are gone.

There is a mother on the platform, so the little anchor will never be wronged. The big deal is to take the little anchor home and be his personal chef. After thinking about it, He Yunchen thinks this result is quite good.

Suddenly, Li Kai's optical brain made a "ding" sound, and then he saw a star network push message popped up on the optical brain interface-the Academy of Sciences confirmed that the shrimp head did contain a small amount of bacteria and impurities.

This news was also announced simultaneously on Weibo.

@Xia Mi v: Facts speak louder than words. [Video link] @Imperial Academy of Sciences: Experiments have proved that the main organs of shrimp are concentrated in the head of the shrimp, such as the stomach and heart, etc., and the back of the shrimp is the intestine. All of them contain a small amount of bacteria and impurities. However, the shrimp itself has high nutritional value. It is recommended that you remove the shrimp heads and shrimp lines before eating. [Picture]"

There is a detailed data analysis on the attached picture of the Academy of Sciences, it can be seen that what is said is true, and Xia Mi directly linked the live recording from this morning and slapped those people who clamored that Ruan Tang's handling of shrimp was too "bloody and violent" in the face last night.