Chapter 8: Shrimp Xiaolongbao

Comincia dall'inizio

[Old Jack: The rookie anchor just can’t do it. He’s been thinking about sensationalism all day long. He dared to make the shrimp that was just announced. It’s only been announced for two hours. How could he make it? I'm afraid it's not thrown into the pot, just take it out for people to eat after it's cooked!]

[Mie Ba: That's right, I don't know if there will be any problems! And this pigskin, is it disgusting? Eat a mouthful of hair, vomit!]

Ruan Tang has received bad reviews for the first time since the start of the broadcast. Although he is a little depressed, he is in a good mood. He even thinks that the angry looks of these people are so silly that people are pitiful: "Shrimp and pig skin have been tested by the Academy of Sciences for a long time. The safe ingredients were only announced next time, and I remember that the pig skin was also made by star chefs, so you don’t have to worry about eating it and it will damage your body."

[Xiaoqiu: If you don’t want to eat it, just watch other people’s live broadcasts. I believe the anchor’s ability to turn decay into magic. It must be delicious! ]

"Xiaoqiu" is Qiu Lin's vest. After she tasted fish porridge and potato beef brisket noodles, she has completely become Ruan Tang's brainless fan, and she firmly changed to "handle the ingredients to the best taste." The state of the world is the greatest love and justice", such a strange camp.

[Xiao Qingming: That's right, just leave if you don't want to eat, no one is forcing you to eat! You have the ability to question the anchor, do you have the ability to question the Academy of Sciences?]

Many viewers are complaining about Ruan Tang. Most of them have watched Ruan Tang's recording and broadcasting. When he was cooking fish before, he experienced the process of doubting life and worshiping him. They all have inexplicable confidence in Ruan Tang. Besides, the anchor hasn't even started to cook, these people jumped out and questioned, what's wrong?

Ruan Tang smiled slightly and continued to focus on the movements of his hands. Facts speak louder than words. After the fresh shrimp dumplings are out of the pan, there is no need for him to explain.

He cut the pigskin into thin strips very neatly, then put it into the pot again, added ginger and water, boiled it at high temperature and then simmered it slowly at low temperature.

"Now let's knead the dough." The kneading process is no stranger to those old audiences. After the flour is mixed with warm water, after repeated kneading, it finally becomes a smooth and non-sticky dough.

While putting the dough in the fresh-keeping box to rest, Ruan Tang started to make the filling.

After he washed the pork leg with clean water, he used a kitchen knife to slowly cut it into strips, then cut it into cubes, and finally repeatedly chopped it into minced meat with a knife. A small ball of tender red minced meat was gathered into a bulging round cake, just looking at the shape, it was a bit like a small piece of moss that came out after the rain.

[Xiao Jiangsi: Although it's just a lump of minced meat, what should I do if I want to drool!]

"Next, let's make onion-ginger juice to remove the fishy smell." Ruan Tang chopped ginger and shallots and put them in a blender, filtered out impurities, and a bowl of light green onion-ginger juice was filtered out.

In fact, cooking wine is the best way to deodorize meat. Unfortunately, cooking wine has not been produced by the Academy of Sciences, so he can only use onion and ginger juice instead.

The green onion and ginger juice is served in a white porcelain bowl, which looks very attractive. Some people can't help but try it out of curiosity, and then...