Chapter 8: Shrimp Xiaolongbao

Start from the beginning

It's not wrong that he is good at cooking, but he only likes to cook, and he can't avoid cleaning up and cleaning up afterward, such as washing dishes and cleaning tables. In the past, every time he finished cooking, he felt uncomfortable looking at the messy kitchen utensils on the table. It was not easy to find a cleaning aunt who he liked and could last a long time. Fortunately, now that he has Xiaobai, he no longer has to worry about it. These problems are gone.

After he finishes cooking, Xiaobai will clean up the kitchen and put everything in order. They are the best partners.

Ten minutes later, the courier arrived. Xiaobai moved the kitchen utensils in, arranged them according to Ruan Tang's request, and moved the ingredients into the kitchen, waiting for Ruan Tang to use them.

Everything was ready, Ruan Tang patted Xiaobai's shoulder with a smile: "Thanks for your hard work, Xiaobai." Then the live broadcast started.

Before he started his routine self-introduction, the live broadcast room was instantly overwhelmed by all kinds of special effects of fireworks and crystal flowers. The prompts on the home page followed one after another, and small crystals fell down with a crackling sound. Ruan Tang almost thought that he was Is it on someone else's anchor account?

There are also dense bullet screens, all overlapping, and it is almost impossible to recognize the words.

Ruan Tang subconsciously glanced at the number of people online, and found that it had reached as many as 160,000.

What the hell is going on here?

Ruan Tang was a little confused, and confirmed the name of the live broadcast room. It was indeed his live broadcast room... Then where did the sudden explosion of popularity come from? Did something happen last night that he didn't know about?

Seeing that the number of bullet screens was still increasing rapidly, almost flooding the live broadcast room, Ruan Tang quickly changed the speaking interval to 20 seconds, and raised the speaking authority to level 2, and the situation was finally eased. The number of people who spoke was still overwhelming, but everyone felt that he was at a loss, and calmed down their emotions very intimately, and stopped swiping the screen so frantically.

Ruan Tang breathed a sigh of relief, anyway, he was also a food blogger with millions of fans in his previous life, so after a moment of surprise, he soon regained his professionalism. Although the audience couldn't see his face, he still showed a smile: "Good morning, I'm the anchor Ruan Tang, thank you so many friends for their support and love for me, what I want to bring to you today is Fresh Shrimp Long Bao, I hope everyone likes it."

[Changge laughs: Shrimp? What is this?]

[Mixia: Shrimp is an ingredient that the Academy of Sciences just announced this morning. It's been less than two hours. The anchor will make it so soon?]

[Miao Miao loves to eat fish: I don’t know why, but as soon as the anchor said his name, I already started drooling!]

[Baomu can't hold it: Anyway, the anchor's cooking must be the best! Today I have to kneel and beg the host to open a store!]

"First of all, we need to use pig skin to make some pig skin jelly." Ruan Tang first boiled a pot of hot water, washed the fresh pig skin repeatedly with clean water, and put it in a pot of boiling water to cook for a few minutes .

After taking it out, use a kitchen knife to scrape off the excess fat and pig hair and impurities on the surface.

But this time it wasn't too bad, someone actually started to scold in the barrage.