Chapter 7: Quickly Becoming Popular

Start from the beginning

He slammed his hands on the table, and his beard trembled slightly with anger: "Tomorrow Academy of Sciences there will be a new ingredient coming out, that is our chance! Within a week, either you guys will give me a satisfactory result, or..."

"Stop his live broadcast!"

*********

And at the same time, the headquarters of the First Army also received another courier from Adjutant Li.

Li Kai learned the lesson this time. After receiving the courier from the security department, he walked directly to the reception room on the second floor. People from the military department rarely come here, so this reception room has almost become their lounge now. At noon, some soldiers who brought natural food from their homes would sneak over in groups, talking to each other and sharing food.

It was already past meal time, and the boys below had all gone to training, and he was the only one still hanging out in the entire military headquarters. The major general hates the smell of natural ingredients, so he will never come here. He will settle his prize here, take a stroll and then go back, and it will be perfect.

Thinking of this, Li Kai couldn't help showing a faint smile on his face, and quickened his pace again.

Holding the crisper, he unscrewed the doorknob with his right hand, and pulled it out hard!

A strong fragrance rushed over in an instant, and he raised his head. Major General He was sitting in front of the conference table, facing him, with eagle-like eyes shooting over him sharply.

Li Kai shook his hands and reflexively wanted to apologize immediately, but he caught a glimpse of a large and delicate lunch box in front of the major general.

There is a delicate gold-pink rose printed on the lunch box, which is the logo of Rose Restaurant, the most exclusive restaurant in the empire. The chefs in this restaurant are all three-star or above chefs from the Chefs Association, and the decoration is extremely luxurious. Even if he only eats the cheapest meal in it, it will cost him more than half a month's salary, not to mention that this place is only a restaurant. It is open to the powerful and the royal family, and ordinary people who have money may not necessarily be able to enter.

But facing such an exquisite and luxurious food, He Yunchen's brows were tightly frowned. Looking carefully, that cold and stern face seemed to be faintly pale.

"Major General!" Li Kai yelled, and immediately rushed over to close the lid of this high-end lunch box, and turned on the ventilation function in the room to drive out all the smells in the room. After doing this, he turned his head and looked at He Yunchen with some worry.

Having been his adjutant for more than ten years, Li Kai may have a deeper understanding of He Yunchen than he himself.

The major general never allowed others to bring natural ingredients in front of him. His resistance to natural ingredients can be called stubborn. I don’t know how many people thought he was unkind and domineering.

But Li Kai knew that the major general was not unkind, but that this thing was like poison to him.

It’s fine if it’s just a simple anorexia, but the major general’s situation is a little different. In addition to the fact that the five senses are too strong, he can not only feel the subtle bitterness and uncleaned odor in the food, but what’s more troublesome is that, It will cause his body to have a short and strong rejection reaction.

If it is on the battlefield, such a situation is completely fatal!

What's more, he is the God of War of the empire, and he bears the honor, so he also has to bear the joint and several responsibilities under this honor.