Chapter 7: Quickly Becoming Popular

Start from the beginning

Thinking this way, Qiu Lin still couldn't restrain her curiosity and opened the video link.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm the anchor Ruan Tang. Today I'm going to make sashimi porridge and scallion egg pancakes..."

Compared with the Internet celebrity anchors she usually follows, the popularity of this live broadcast room is pitifully low. She lay down on the cooking table a little bored, watching his movements with her head propped up.

The anchor took out the fish in a normal way, pressed it on the cutting board in a normal way, and took out a knife in a normal way... What is he doing?

She jumped up in fright, and felt her stomach tumbling when she saw the bloody scene of the fish being disembowelled just now. Unable to bear to see such cruel and meaningless slaughter, she frowned and pulled the progress bar back a long way.

Can this cruel sadist cook anything delicious? She thought viciously, I will never take a bite of this sinfully treated fish! For love and peace!

"...Let's try the fish porridge. I just finished eating the egg pancakes. Drinking a bowl of porridge can help remove oil. It's very comfortable."

Smelly perverts are really deceiving - what smell?

Qiu Lin's expression suddenly froze.

As the host lifted the lid of the pot, a mellow and rich smell quickly filled the live broadcast room. Hot white water vapor evaporated and floated up from the pot surface. The aroma of rice was mixed with a faint smell of meat, which was delicious. And there is no fishy smell at all.

She couldn't help swallowing a mouthful of saliva that had already filled her mouth.

Then he picked up the spoon with shaking hands and reached for the bowl of fish porridge, quickly departing from the love and peace that he had to defend to the death just now.

"It smells so good!"

After about an hour, the comments on this Weibo suddenly exploded.

[@cc: My mother asked me why I was crying watching the recording!]

[@Gold Coin Mix: I just now...it seemed like I was crazy, even though I couldn't swallow those things, I still stuffed them into my mouth desperately...]

[@February 15: Upstairs you are normal, okay? I even licked the pot of porridge...]

[@Jia Xiaobin: The anchor's craftsmanship is super good! Pay attention! ]

[@Gold Coin Mix: Follow 1, this anchor is simply amazing! No one has ever made noodles before. When did the Chefs Association have such talents again! Is it a five-star chef secretly cultivated?]

While they were desperately guessing the identity of this mysterious new anchor, and even believed that the other party was the secret weapon of the Chefs Association, everyone in the Chefs Association was also looking at this Weibo with serious expressions.

But compared to the excitement and joy of the informants, their faces were much more serious.

"We finally figured out how to eat potatoes, but we were taken ahead of others! And the method is much more advanced than ours! What do you say?" The middle-aged man sitting at the top had a sullen face, with thick black lips The mustache made him even more vicious and gloomy.

He glanced around the room, seeing that everyone was bowing their heads and not daring to make a sound, he couldn't help but sneered and said, "It's a pity that you are still known as the best chef in the empire... Heh, with a large sum of money from the association research and development funds, but it can’t even compare to a kid who came out of nowhere. Excellent! It’s really excellent!"