Kenny pov.

In my math class I couldn't concentrate at all. Not like I ever was able to do that but my mind drifted of to the whole white knight, puppeteer, y/n thing. What did white knight mean when she said y/n doesn't want to see me? Puppeteer said she lost a game against me and wants to play another one and y/n asked herself if it's already over. Why do they all talk riddles? Solving the math problems in front of me I start to think about it but whenever I come up with a connection I forget about it. I'll find out eventually. Something I'm also wondering about is what Puppeteers costume is supposed to be. Like she got a silver crown for like a princess back in the day, cyborg glasses for the future, a formal suit that doesn't match the rest at all, a lasso for cowgirls? It's kinda weird and for a villain she's kinda week. Her body control ability only lasts a short time and if white knight wouldn't have saved her Puppeteers career already would be over. Ugh thinking about all this is useless.

Y/n pov.

When the bell finally rang I practically dashed out of the classroom. But before I left school I was standing in front of kennys locker. I slipped a little note into it but I regretted it on instant. Ugh it doesn't matter it's to late anyway. Arriving at my house I put my shoes away. I have so many ideas for the design I made for Puppeteer. Puppeteer was originally supposed to be a mix out of well a Puppeteer and a Jester. I go into my sewing room starting to think what I change. I'm gonna keep the teal waistcoat and the black shirt tho. I'll definitely remove the crown and the cyberpunk glasses. Starting with the wig. It's kinda basic. I look up a YouTube tutorial to cut some curtain bangs. When I tried it actually turned out pretty well. Suddenly my door bell rang when I realized I forgot about Kyle. I opened the door for him "Dude I'm so sorry I forgot you'd come over." I apologized. "It's alright no worries." he said and we went into the kitchen. As he sat down I asked if he wanted smt to drink. "Have u got some Limo?" he asked and I nodded. I took a glass from the shelf. "So what do you need my help for?" I asked while pouring the limo into the glass and putting it in front of him. "So uhm someone stole my diary." he started. "I wrote pretty embarrassing stuff inside and the person is blackmailing me. I'm afraid that person will load up everything and I'll get made fun of. I just don't know what to do." he explained. "You're talking about Puppeteer?" I asked and he looked at me surprised.
Kyle: How do you know?
Y/n: I know her.
Kyle: How do you know her?
Y/n: she's one of white knights friends.
Kyle: Oh so you're a fan of white knight? I thought you know Puppeteer fr.
Y/n: I do know Puppeteer.
Kyle: Wait what? I thought you only heard of her.
Y/n: No, I know her.
Kyle: But you just said you know her because she's white knights friend.
Y/n: well yeah.
Kyle: Dude you're confusing me.
Y/n: White knight introduced me to Puppeteer.
Kyle: You know white knight personally?!
Y/n: ofc I do. I'm her assistant.
Kyle: WHAT?!
Y/n: I'm her assistant.
Kyle: You can just tell me that?
Y/n: yea, why couldn't I? You seem to be reasonable so I don't think I have to keep this a secret from you.
Kyle: Oh you think?
Y/n: mhm! So uh about your little problem I think I can talk to Puppeteer so she will do smt less terrible to you guys. I mean cartman deserved it but I don't think u did.
Kyle: Omg thank you so much!
Y/n: This is a 1 time thing tho. I can't ask her to cancel every evil plan she has.
Kyle: Yea sure no problem.

After that we chatted for a while. After 1h he got a call from his mom that he's supposed to go home. "Alright see ya tomorrow." I said. "Wait Y/n, do you know which peoples blackmail Puppeteer got?" he asked. I think he realized I should know he's human kite by now but I decided to play dumb. "Uhm no not really I only know she got a lot." I awnsered. We said goodbye at the door and I went back to work. While listening to icp I decided to make myself a jester hat also split with teal and black. I painted the bells silver tho so a bit of the silver from the crown remains. I need smt for my face I can't run around without smt covering it. Mhh how about face paint. Oh man I can't decide between juggalo mask or joker like mask. 'Hey Matthew juggalo or Joker like mask?' I asked. 'Do a mix.' he suggested. 'Thx fashion icon.' I joked. Putting on my waist coat and the jester hat I looked in the mirror. This looks much better then before. I grabbed a white blank full-face mask and drew a big Caro over each of the eyes at the bottom tip of them I drew stars. I also painted the tip of the nose black and widened the corners of the mouth a bit. Great! I look like a jester now but I still need better weapons. How about.. a polearm? If you allow me I'd like to call myself a genius. Looking at the time it's almost time for my face-timing with Racoon and friends. Chuckling I enter my base. Only 30 min left I start to work on the polearm wanting it as lightly as possible. After a while my ring-ton goes and interruptes me from work. I dust myself of and check myself in the mirror one last time. I'd make a cool hive villain or maybe a side kick from the suicide squad members. Anyway. Hacking myself in their screen again I see them gathered around a Table. "Hello Racoon Friends! How y'all doing?" I asked. "It's Racoon AND friend- Hah did u finally realize you're not royal but a clown?" Racoon referred from to my mask and hat change. What a dick. "I think it looks even cooler then before." mosquito said. "Dammit Mosquito shut up." Racoon snapped. I saw human kite look around nervous. I bet he isn't really sure if Y/n already talked to me. "So you guys are a bit to lucky if u ask me. A friend of mine asked me to stop black mailing u because they're your friend and they feel bad for u blah blah blah. I won't stop black mailing you completely but I won't post your stuff everyday. But if white knight runs out of patience with you let it be known I'll be ready to post and get more from each of you. I'm gonna find another way to step on your toes. Well I have some business to take care off bye bye! ^^" I ended the 'call' again. 'So what is gonna do Puppeteer now?' Matthew asked. 'You'll see dude. You'll see.."