Chapter 2: Live Streaming Platform

Start from the beginning

Ruan Tang thought about it, he was in a coma for five years, and it is normal that there is no food at home, although Xiaobai is his smart housekeeper, but without the owner's permission, Smart butler cannot use the funds in the account.

Turn on the optical brain, and the landing page of star network suddenly appeared in front of Ruan Tang through the light screen projection. The homepage of star network is similar to the search engine in Ruan Tang's original world. The top is the search bar, and the bottom is various popular classification indexes. --Mecha, shopping, film and television, live broadcast, games, intergalactic battle, etc.

Ruan Tang clicked on the shopping index tab on the light screen, and the page quickly jumped to the shopping mall. Given his current physical condition, he can only eat liquid food, so he plans to make a simple and delicious porridge with preserved egg and lean meat. But when he searched for preserved eggs in the mall, the system reminded him that there were no search results that met the requirements.

After he returned to the food area, he realized that the ingredients in the food area were really small. They were simply divided into two categories: meat and vegetables. There are only twenty kinds of vegetables in it, the division of vegetables is very messy, including fruits, wheat, etc., there are about thirty or forty kinds, and they are all raw ingredients without any processed products.

There is a "safe" green mark on each ingredient. Ruan Tang curiously searched the information related to the ingredients on the star network and learned that when humans escaped from the earth thousands of years ago, it was like the promise in the Bible. Like Asia, they brought seeds and livestock, but not long after they found a planet and settled down, they were attacked by aliens before they had time to start planting and herding. After that, there was a millennium-long war, and all human beings were soldiers. They had no time to use their brains on food. After the most convenient and quick nutrient solution was developed, they basically ate nutrient solution all the time.

It was not until the end of the war that the Academy of Sciences used genetic technology to restore the seeds and livestock stored in the underground freezer. Since the environment of the universe is different from that of the earth, in order to prevent these ingredients from being mutated by the influence of the universe environment, the Imperial Academy of Sciences will conduct a large number of tests on these ingredients, and will only open them to the public after confirming that they are completely non-toxic and edible.

The 74 kinds of ingredients that Ruan Tang saw in the shopping mall are all safe ingredients verified by the Academy of Sciences. If you can't find preserved eggs, it means that it has not been restored or verified. It seems that he will have to wait for a while.

Fortunately, common ingredients such as pork, beef, eggs, rice, wheat, and vegetables are available. He can make lean meat porridge with vegetables or beef and egg drop porridge. The prices of these ingredients don't seem expensive, even the unit price of meat is not more than 20 common currency, so Ruan Tang decided to simply buy more at one time, and put more than 20 ingredients in the shopping cart in a short time. Especially potatoes, I don't know if it's because of the promotion, one only costs 2 common coins, Ruan Tang bought 20 at once, anyway, the current preservation technology is much better than in the past, so it's okay to buy more.

However, when checking out, the optical brain sounded a warning sound, reminding him that the account balance was insufficient.

Ruan Tang hurriedly checked the account, only to find that the balance of the original owner's account was only more than 200 common currency. This is probably the poorest actor in history, right?

He checked the bill details and found that five years ago, the original owner would transfer a large amount of money to an account every month, and it didn't stop until he had an accident. At that time, there were still about 100,000 common currency in his account. But this house was rented by himself, and the rent was automatically deducted from his account at the beginning, 2,500 common currency per month, and has been deducted for more than three years. Later, his account balance was insufficient, and it may be that the other party contacted Cui. On Lei's side, Cui Lei continued to pay the rent for him. In addition, he was deducted 50 GM for taking the speeding car home today, so now only 200 GM is left...