Chapter 1: Future World

Start from the beginning

Ruan Tang's legs went limp, and he felt his consciousness return to his body. He hurriedly supported the edge of the container, and crawled out in a panic. Before he could look around, he felt dizzy, and he straightened forward down.

Fortunately, the carpet was relatively thick, and there were no miscellaneous things on the ground, so Ruan Tang's fall was not too bad.

After a long time, he regained some strength and sat up slowly. There was a floor-to-ceiling mirror on his side, so that he could clearly see his physical condition.

This is a body that is too thin, the legs are so thin that only a thin layer of skin remains, the joints are straight and protruding, and the muscles are very atrophied, because the movement he just made is still slightly atrophied. twitch. His skin was even more morbidly pale, and the slender lavender blood vessels underneath were clearly visible, which made him look rather eerie.

Looking at the appearance of the person in the mirror, he tentatively raised his hand, and the person in the mirror followed him.

This is his body? A feeling of absurdity welled up in Ruan Tang's heart.

Although he doesn't like sports very much, he still goes to the beach to swim occasionally, so his body shape is still very good, and his skin color has always been a healthy wheat color. Compared with his current body - it's over! Complete! No! one! Sample!

What's more, even if he has been in a coma for several years and caused muscle atrophy, he will not even change his appearance.

——and more importantly, he should be dead!

Ruan Tang's last memory before waking up was the heat wave caused by the moment the plane exploded. The pain when the skin was burned, the unpleasant smell when the flesh was scorched, and those screams and howls, recalling it now, his brain also instinctively remembered the fear and trembling at that time.

He didn't believe that the plane crash was just a nightmare. Thinking of the end of the medical treatment he heard in a trance just now, Ruan Tang thought, could it be that he survived miraculously and was sent to the hospital to experience a newly invented black science and technology? Did the doctor give him a plastic surgery?

But no matter how high-end the treatment technology is, it's impossible to change his skin all of a sudden, right? And why did he suddenly go from a well-proportioned medium build to a bone frame?

How much time has passed now? How long has he been unconscious?

There were hurried footsteps outside the door, and several people in light green uniforms and masks walked in, and helped Ruan Tang who was still sitting on the ground dumbfounded, and two nurses skillfully put him on. A set of loose hospital clothes and a wheelchair were brought to push him out of this strange room.

When Ruan Tang came back to his senses, he was already lying on a hospital bed in another room.

"Are you awake?!" With a surprised voice, a graceful lady in her forties walked in. She was wearing a white uniform. She looked like a doctor. Behind her were two people wearing green uniforms and masks people.

The female doctor walked quickly to Ruan Tang's hospital bed, and took a photo around him with a fluorescent stick-like instrument in her hand, and then a projection appeared out of thin air in front of her, which was a perspective view of a human body and a dense piece of information.

The female doctor looked at the projection and nodded slightly: "Except for being a little weak, all other vital signs are normal."

Ruan Tang stared at her blankly, still unable to react.