Actually, I prefer Batman - SJ

Age:12
Words:362
Warnings: none

________________________________

Y/n was excited to spend the day with her mom on the set of the new Marvel movie, but she was even more excited to meet the rest of the cast. As they made their way to the set, Y/n could barely
contain her excitement.

"Mom, who am I going to meet first?" she asked eagerly.

"Well, first you'll meet Chris Evans," Scarlett replied.

"Captain America himself? Cool!" Y/n exclaimed.

As they approached Chris, he greeted them warmly. "Hey, Scar. And who's this little lady?" he asked, grinning down at Y/n.

"I'm Y/n, Scarlett's daughter," she replied confidently.

Chris raised an eyebrow. "You're not one of the Avengers, are you?" he joked.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Please, I'm way too cool for that," she said with a smirk.

Chris chuckled. "I like this kid," he said to Scarlett.

Y/n spent the day hanging out with the Marvel cast, cracking jokes and making everyone laugh with her witty comebacks.

When she met Robert Downey Jr., he asked her if she was a fan of Iron Man.

"Actually, I prefer Batman," Y/n replied with a sly grin.

Robert laughed. "Oh, you're gonna fit in just fine around here," he said.

Later, Y/n met Tom Holland, who was in his Spider-Man costume.

"Hey, Spider-Boy," she teased. "You gonna catch any bad guys today?"

Tom smirked. "Actually, I already caught one. You're looking at him," he said, pointing at himself.

Y/n giggled. "Yeah, I can see that," she said, eyeing his costume.

As the day went on, Y/n continued to make everyone laugh with her hilarious comebacks. By the end of the day, she had become the unofficial comic relief of the set.

As they were leaving, Y/n turned to her mom and said, "That was so much fun. Can we come back tomorrow?"

Scarlett laughed. "Maybe not tomorrow, but we'll definitely come back soon," she said, ruffling Y/n's hair affectionately.

Y/n grinned. She couldn't wait to hang out with the Marvel cast again and show off her quick wit and sense of humor.