Found you-NR

Found you
Age:15
Words:712
Warning:none

Not proofread

Requested by Superflash2255

________________________________Nat's pov:Me and the others are sitting in living room and talking about who could lift Thor's hammer

Nat's pov:
Me and the others are sitting in living room and talking about who could lift Thor's hammer.

"You know I am iron man right" Tony says trying to convince Thor that he can lift it. We all start laughing.

"Hey guys" peter says while walking in to the room. Beside him is a girl in his age. She has red hair and green eyes.

"I uh wanted to introduce you guys to my girlfriend" He says turning to look at the girl.
He then turn back to us.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend Y/n and Y/n you already know who everyone is" He says and then looks at her again.

I stand up and starts walking towards her. I reach out my hand." Nice to meet you Y/n I'm Natasha" I say to her. She looks at me and shakes my hand.

We get eye contact and instantly recognise those eyes. This can't be her. Omg maybe I have found my baby I gave up for adoption.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm a r-really big fan of you" she tells me nervously. I give a comforting smile.

"So how old are you Y/n?" Tony asks Y/n.
"Umm I'm 15 Mr Stark" she tells him. My heart skips a beat. My daughter should be 15 .

I turn to look at a Y/n, she holding her necklace. I get a pretty good look and when I see how the necklace looks like my heart stops.

The necklace is in gold and it says принцесса (princess). I excuse myself and runs up to my room. I get the box under my bed.

I then watch at the picture on the baby. I walk down to the living room where the others are.

"Y/n could I talk to you for a minute" I say she nods and start walking towards me. We walk in to a more private room. I give her the picture.

"A-are you-" Y/n starts. I nod Tears starts coming out of her eyes.

"Umm I have a question" Y/n says. I nod her let her ask what she wants to ask.

"Why did you gave me away?" She asks me. I take big breath and put some of her hair behind her ear.

"Well I have just escaped the red room and I was on the run I uh"Tears begin to roll down my face.

"I just knew you weren't safe with me, I have always loved you since the first time I saw you." I continue.

"And every year on my birthday I prayed that I would find you and now your standing right in front of me" I say with a smile.

Y/n jumps into my arms. I strokes her hair and gives kisses on her head.

"Umm mom" Y/n starts. I smiles at the name.
"Yes Детка" I say to her

" I have to tell you something" Y/n says and pulls always from the hug. She takes something from her pockets.

She gives me a positive pregnancy test. I look at her and then the test again.

" I don't know what to do" she says crying. I give her a hug and starts rubbing her back.

"It's all gonna be okay I promise" I tell her and give her a kiss on forehead.

"I wanna keep it" she say to me.
"And I support you decision" I tell her. Y/n nods and gives me a smile.

"Have you talked with Peter?" I ask her. She shakes her head.
" I just found out this morning" she tells me.
"I wanna tell him" she say and looks at me.

"Well let's go and tell him now then" I say smiling at her. She gives one last hug before we start walking to the others.

I never thought I would find my daughter and then find out that I'm going to be a grandma the same day.
_______________________________
Hey guys sorry that it took so long but I kinda got sick.

Anyways thank you for the request<3

Requests are open!

Have a great day and take care of yourself<3