Bullied -SJ

Bullied
Age:13
Words:
Warning:bullying

Scarlett is not your mom in this one
Plot: reader is getting bullied in school.
————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
I was walking to school as usual while I listened to some music. Today is a happy day because today the cast from marvel in coming.
I have tied my hair up in a bun and also had my oversized black widow shirt.

When I finally arrive in school it's quiet,I take deep breath and walk inside. BOOM like that just when I come in I get a fist in my face. But I'm used to it."what's up loser" some girls said to me while they walk away from me. I just sighs and go my locker. I open my locker and take my things I need for the day. When I turn around some of the boys throw slushy in my face. Everyone around me is laughing. I just stand there not knowing what do but then I run straight to the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there so I could let out all my emotions.
———————————————————————

Scarlett's pov:
I walk in to the school i am are visiting with both Chris,Lizzie,Sebastian,Robert and Brie. As we step inside all kids are laughing at something. Everyone gets quiet when they notice us and just look at us. Then the bell rang and everyone is hurrying inside to their classrooms.

Then we go to our first class that we are going to talk about our jobs to. We step inside and say hi to everyone. Just as we're about to start a girl walks in her hair is all wet so is a bit of her shirt to."Y/n your late again!" The teacher says very frustrating ."I'm sorry...." The girl answers as she looks down to the floor and walk to sit.

And we start talking about our jobs and what we are doing,But I can't  help notice the girl y/n I think her name was. She wasn't as excited as the others in her class she just sat there watching out the window. Right before we was done I g wet my eyes on one boy in the class that is writing something on a little bit of paper. He gave the paper to one in the class and whispered something, they laugh a bit as the other person takes the paper and walk towards
Y/n and place it right in front of her. Y/n start to read the paper and then just throw it away.

I see her eyes start to become glossy,and that when I start to get concerned.
————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
I get a note from Noah in my class saying that am a ugly fat bitch, I just throw the paper away and try not cry. The bell then starts ringing I hurry outside but one in my class place their foot right in front of me that makes me trip over it and fall right on to the floor. They laugh and then run away. I feel a hand on my shoulder I look up to meet Scarlett Johansson." Are you okay" she questioned me and help me up." I'm fine thanks" I answered fast. She just nod and then she has to go to next class.

I watch her and the cast leave to the other class and then I  start to go to the lunch because I want to be early. But of course I meet the boys and they start walking towards me."yo Y/n"Jake says.
"what you want?" I say as I turn around."give me your lunch""No" and that was a bad decision to answer as they start hitting me." HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" A female voice  is heard. I look up and see all the boys gone and just Scarlett right in front of me.

" thanks"I say pretty quiet. "Who was those boys?" She asks"they are some of my bully's" I say and sigh." Scarlett helps me up and start walking out from the school."aren't you supposed to be in class" I ask Scarlett and look up at her." Well I have more important things to do..ice cream?" She says." Sounds like a plan for me" I answer she takes my hand and then we drive of to the ice cream shop.

Well this was an interesting day.
————————————————————————

Thank you so much for all of you that is reading this book!

Stay tuned for next one shot.

Also request is open.
I also kinda of need some ideas to!

Take care of yourself <3