premiere-SJ

Age:9
Words: 549
Warnings:none

Plot: You are on the premiere of Jojo rabbit.
Let's pretend jojo had a little sister

Scarlett is not your mom in this one
___________________________

Y/n was beyond excited when she found out she was going to the premiere of Jojo Rabbit. As a huge fan of the director Taika Waititi, she couldn't wait to see what he had in store for his latest film. And to make the experience even more special, she was actually going to be a part of the movie - albeit in a small way.

Y/n had been cast as Jojo's little sister in the film, a character who was a crucial part of the story. She had spent weeks rehearsing her lines and getting into character, and she was confident that she could do justice to the role.

As she walked down the red carpet, Y/n felt like a movie star herself. She was wearing a beautiful dress that she had picked out just for the occasion, and her hair and makeup had been done by a professional stylist. She felt like she was living a dream.

The premiere was held at a grand theater in the heart of the city, and the atmosphere was electric. As Y/n took her seat in the audience, she couldn't wait for the lights to dim and the movie to begin.

And then, finally, the lights went down, and the movie started.

Y/n was immediately drawn into the world of Jojo Rabbit, a film set during World War II that told the story of a young boy named Jojo who idolized Hitler. Y/n's character, Jojo's little sister, was a beacon of hope in the darkness, a reminder that even in the midst of war, there was still goodness in the world.

As the film went on, Y/n couldn't help but feel a special connection to Scarlett Johansson's character, Rosie, who played Jojo's mother. Although Y/n had never met Scarlett before, she felt like the actress was a mother figure to her in real life. Scarlett's warmth and kindness shone through in her performance, and Y/n found herself wanting to hug her through the screen.

When the film ended, the audience erupted into applause. Y/n couldn't believe that she had been a part of something so special. As she made her way backstage, she was greeted by the cast and crew, who congratulated her on her performance. Even Taika Waititi himself gave her a hug and told her how impressed he was with her work.

And then, finally, Y/n saw Scarlett Johansson. The actress was smiling, and she opened her arms to embrace Y/n.

"You were amazing," Scarlett said. "I'm so proud of you."

Y/n felt a lump form in her throat. She had never felt so happy and fulfilled in her life.

"Thank you," she whispered.

As they hugged, Y/n knew that this was a moment she would never forget. She had played a small but important role in a movie that would go on to inspire millions of people, and she had made a connection with one of the most beloved actresses in Hollywood. It was a night that she would treasure for the rest of her life.

________________________________