Tricks-SJ

Tricks
Age:11
Words:598
Warnings: broken bone?

Not proofread

Plot: Y/n wants to show Scarlett her tricks she just learned.
_____________________________
Y/n's pov:
I have just gotten a new trampoline from uncle Chris on my birthday and I have actually learnt a few tricks.

"Mom! do you wanna see the tricks I have learned?" I yell to my mom who is upstairs.

"Sure sweetheart" she answers walking down the stairs. I run out to the backyard with mom behind me.

I climb up on the trampoline.
"Okay are you ready?" I say turning to look at mom.

She nods." Go ahead sweetheart" she answers.
I start with doing a front flip so she doesn't get a heart attack right away.

"That was so cool sweetie" she says smiling. I smile back before doing a backflip. Mom looks a bit scared with one hand over her heart.

"Don't do that" she says while still looking at me. That when I do a double backflip.

"Y/n don't do that you are going to get seriously hurt" she's say sternly. I laugh because of her reaction.

"I'm serious Y/n" she say looking at me before going back into the house. I start laughing again before doing a double backflip flip again. I should've listened to my mom.

I didn't land the way I should've land. I landed right on my arm and heard a crack. I looked at my arm and see that my bone is pointing out.

I was in shock because I didn't even move. I just sat there on my trampoline watching my arm.

When it finally hit me I started crying quietly. I walked into the house and in to the kitchen where my mom was.

She turned around when she heard me walk in.
Then she realised I was crying.

"What happened sweetheart" she says concerned. I show her my arm. She walk over to me quickly and starts to look at my arm.

"I think it's broken,let's go to the doctors okay" she say to me while taking her keys and start walking out to the car.
______________________________
When we arrive at the hospital mom starts talking with a doctor.

After while they finally takes a look on my arm. Then they do X-ray.
"Yeah it's clearly broken" the doctor say to me and my mom. We both nod.

"How did this happened?" They ask. I looked at mom." I was doing a trick on my new trampoline" I said to them.
______________________________
Time skip

I got my cast on and now we could go home.
When mom starts driving home again she looks at me.

"You know you should listen to me more" she says with a little laugh.I just look at her.

When we arrive home I walk out to the backyard and climb in the trampoline even if have a cast.
I start doing flips when I hear a voice behind me.

"Y/n Y/m/n Johansson come here right now!" It's my mom. I slowly turn around and there she stands with her arms crossed over her chest.

I climb down and walks over to her."What are you doing you have just broken your arm you are not allowed to jump in the trampoline" she says sternly.

I look down and mumbled a sorry. She gives me a big hug. And kiss my head.

I'm gonna kill Chris for giving me the trampoline.
_______________________________
Hi guys here we have a new one shot enjoy!

Request are open

Have great day and take care of yourself <3