Learning to shoot!- NR

Age:16
Words:363
Warnings:none I think

Not proofread!

Y/n stared nervously at the gun in front of her. It was a sleek, black weapon that looked deadly in Natasha Romanoff's skilled hands. The woman was her mother, though Y/n had only recently learned that fact. It was still hard for her to believe that she was the daughter of the infamous Black Widow.

"Alright, Y/n," Natasha said, her voice calm and reassuring. "I'm going to show you how to hold the gun properly. You want to make sure your grip is firm but not too tight. The last thing you want is for the recoil to throw you off."

Y/n nodded, watching as her mother demonstrated the correct way to hold the gun. Natasha's movements were precise and graceful, like a dancer performing a carefully choreographed routine. Y/n tried to mimic her mother's stance, but her hands were shaking so badly that she fumbled with the gun.

"It's okay," Natasha said, placing a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "It takes time to get the hang of it. Just keep practicing and you'll get there."

Y/n nodded again, feeling grateful for her mother's patience and encouragement. She knew that she had a lot to learn if she wanted to follow in Natasha's footsteps, but she was determined to try.

For the next few hours, Natasha worked with Y/n, teaching her the basics of marksmanship and gun safety. Y/n was surprised by how much she enjoyed it. There was something empowering about holding a weapon and knowing that she had the power to protect herself and others.

As the sun began to set, Natasha called a halt to the lesson.

"That's enough for today," she said, smiling at Y/n. "You did great. We'll continue tomorrow."

Y/n grinned, feeling a sense of accomplishment. She knew that she had a long way to go before she could call herself a skilled marksman like her mother, but she was excited to keep learning. And with Natasha by her side, she knew that anything was possible.

_________________________________

I'm back!!
Sorry for not updating but I'm back now!