Wild - SJ

Age: 3
Words:551
Warnings: none

_________________________________

Scarlett Johansson was used to being in control. As a successful actress and producer, she was used to calling the shots on set and making sure everything went according to plan. But when it came to her three-year-old daughter Y/n, things were a little different.

Scarlett had taken Y/n out for a day in the park, hoping to spend some quality time with her little girl. But as soon as they arrived, Y/n's eyes lit up with excitement, and she ran off towards the playground, leaving Scarlett trailing behind.

"Y/n, wait up!" Scarlett called, trying to keep up with her energetic daughter.

But Y/n was already climbing up the jungle gym, giggling with delight. Scarlett watched nervously as her daughter clambered higher and higher, her tiny hands gripping the bars with ease.

"Y/n, be careful!" Scarlett called, her heart racing.

But Y/n didn't listen. She was too busy having fun, sliding down the slide and jumping on the swings. Scarlett tried to keep an eye on her, but it was like trying to herd a wild animal.

As the afternoon wore on, Scarlett grew more and more frustrated. Y/n refused to listen to her, running off in all directions and ignoring her mother's pleas to stay close. Scarlett felt a knot of worry in her stomach, wondering what would happen if she lost sight of her daughter.

But Y/n was having the time of her life, completely oblivious to her mother's concerns. Scarlett tried to keep up with her, but her daughter was too quick, darting through the crowds and disappearing around corners.

Finally, Scarlett managed to catch up to her daughter, scooping her up in her arms. Y/n giggled and squirmed, trying to escape her mother's grasp.

"Y/n, you have to listen to me," Scarlett scolded, trying to catch her breath.

But Y/n just pouted, crossing her arms and refusing to look at her mother.

Scarlett felt a pang of guilt. Maybe she was being too strict with her daughter. After all, Y/n was only three years old. Maybe she just needed to let her have some fun.

"Okay, Y/n, let's play a game," Scarlett suggested, trying to lighten the mood.

Y/n's eyes lit up, and she nodded eagerly.

"Let's play tag!" Scarlett exclaimed, setting Y/n down on the ground.

Y/n grinned, running off as Scarlett counted to ten. Scarlett chased after her, laughing as Y/n darted between the trees and giggled with delight.

For the rest of the day, Scarlett and Y/n played together, running and laughing and enjoying each other's company. Scarlett realized that sometimes, she just needed to let go of her need for control and enjoy the moment with her daughter.

As the sun began to set, Scarlett scooped up Y/n in her arms and held her close.

"I love you, Y/n," she whispered, feeling a rush of emotion.

Y/n smiled, snuggling into her mother's arms. "I love you too, Mommy."

Scarlett felt a warm glow in her chest, knowing that nothing was more important than the bond she shared with her daughter. She vowed to never take a moment with Y/n for granted again.

_________________________________