Cooking disaster! - NR

Age:9
Words:
Warnings: none I think

________________________________
Natasha Romanoff, also known as the Black Widow, had never imagined herself as a mother. She had spent most of her life as a spy, honing her skills in combat and espionage. But all that changed when she met Y/n, a young girl who had lost her parents in a tragic accident.

Natasha took Y/n under her wing and became her guardian, teaching her everything she knew about survival and combat. But when it came to cooking, Natasha was at a loss. She had never been the domestic type, always on the move and relying on fast food and takeout to fuel her missions.

But today was different. Y/n had been asking Natasha to cook for her for weeks, begging for a homemade meal. Natasha couldn't resist her daughter's pleading eyes and decided to give it a try.

She entered the kitchen with determination, her long red hair tied back in a messy bun. She had gathered all the ingredients she could find and was ready to create a masterpiece.

But as she started chopping vegetables, things began to go wrong. She sliced her finger instead of the onion and swore under her breath. Y/n peeked into the kitchen, concerned for her mother's wellbeing.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Y/n asked, eyes wide with worry.

Natasha smiled weakly and nodded, holding up her injured finger. "I'll be fine, just a little accident."

Y/n nodded, still looking worried. "Do you need any help?"

Natasha hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Sure, if you don't mind. Can you start boiling the pasta?"

Y/n nodded eagerly and rushed to the stove. Natasha continued chopping vegetables, trying her best to focus on the task at hand. But every time she tried to add something to the pot, she ended up dropping it on the floor or burning it.

Y/n tried to help as much as she could, but soon realized that her mother was not a natural in the kitchen. The pasta was overcooked, the sauce was burnt, and the vegetables were chopped into odd shapes.

Despite the disastrous outcome, Y/n smiled at her mother, grateful for the effort. "Thanks, Mom. It looks great."

Natasha chuckled, shaking her head. "It may not be the best meal you've ever had, but at least we tried, right?"

Y/n nodded, taking a bite of the charred pasta. "Right. And besides, it's not about the food, it's about spending time together."

Natasha smiled, feeling grateful for her daughter's understanding. "You're right, Y/n. I may not be the best cook, but I promise to keep trying. After all, that's what families do, right?"

Y/n nodded, feeling content with the thought of her and her mother trying new things together. Maybe cooking wasn't their thing, but they had each other, and that was all that mattered.

_______________________________