Ignored-NR

Age:8
Words:988
Warnings:angst,bruises

Not proofread

Requested by Jordan_Romanofff

______________________________Y/n's pov:I was in the kitchen drawing a picture for mama

Y/n's pov:
I was in the kitchen drawing a picture for mama.
"Y/n time to eat" My aunt Wanda says. I put away my things while I'm doing that Wanda places a plate in front of me.

I start eating while talking a little bit with Wanda. The other are on a mission so it's just me and Wanda.

"What did you draw sweetheart" she says looking at me. I put more food in my mouth before answering"it was a dr-" I start but Wanda cuts me off.

"Sweetie don't talk with food in your mouth" she tells me. I swallow my food and then started talking again."sorry it was drawing for mama"

Wanda smiles and nods before continuing eating.
When we was finished eating I starts drawing again while Wanda is taking out the dishes.

After a while I'm done with my drawing. I look at it I hope this will make mama like me. It's a drawing of me and her holding hands and hearts around us.

" Wanda look at my drawing for mama"I say while showing Wanda the drawing."it's beautiful she will love it" she tells me smiling.
______________________________
I'm in the living room watching Tv when I hear the others coming back. I run to them with my drawing in my hand.

When I get there I watch them walk in.
"Hey cupcake" Clint says and gives me a little hug and a kiss on my head. Then he walks away.

I stand there still waiting on mama. After awhile I see her. I run to her." Mama" I says showing her the drawing." It's for you" I try to give her it but she just walks past me not saying a word.

I watch her walk away. I look at my drawing then I walk to the kitchen to throw it away.
Tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Y/n, sweetheart why are you throwing away your drawing it's beautiful" I hear Wanda say behind me. I turn around. Tears running down my chin."She didn't want it" I say then throwing it in the trash and walks away.
____________________________
" hey mama can you help me wit-" I start.
"Y/n can't you see I'm busy" she says sternly. I turn around I walk to my room.

I just sit there until I hear a knock on my door.
"Hey sweetheart" Wanda says opening the door.
"Whats going on?" She ask me and sits down on my bed." I don't know what have done wrong she never talks with me" I say to her as my tears start to come.

"Who are you talking about?" Wanda says while she gives me a hug." Mama" I answer. I look up at Wanda and she gives me little smile.

" I go and talk with her okay" she says before standing up. I watch her walk away.
_____________________________
After a while I start to get bored so I walk out of my room and decide that I'm gonna take a little walk.

I tell Jarvis that I'm going out for a walk and then walks of.
_______________________________
Wanda's pov:
I'm on my way to Natasha to ask her why she is ignoring her daughter.

"Hey Nat" I say as I walk in to her room.
"I have a question" I say not even letting her say hi.

"Okay" she answers smiling a little bit.
"why are you ignoring Y/n?" I say her smile suddenly fades away. She gulps before answering.

"Um uh in the red room I was forced to have her" she starts looking down at the ground." I find it really hard to bond with her"I just sit here and listening.

"I didn't even want her" she continues." So that's why you are ignoring her, you know she was drawing a picture for you but you just ignored her." I say Natasha looked up from the ground.

"I don't want it and I don't care about it." She says I'm about to start talking when Tony runs in to the room.

"It's Y/n,she's hurt" he says Natasha quickly stands up." Where is she?" I ask looking at Tony.
"In the medbay" he answers. Natasha runs down to the medbay I think I never have seen her running this fast.

When we get there I see Natasha has tears in her eyes. Y/n bruised all over her face it's probably more on her body too. She has stitches in her eyebrow and head.

"What happened?" Natasha asks looking at her daughter." Red room happened " we hear Yelena's voice behind us."I found her being carried away with some widows" she starts looking at Y/n." I started to fight with and luckily I won" she continue.
______________________________
Natasha's pov:
When I heard the word red room my heart stopped beating. I look at my daughter. The most precious thing I have. How could I do this to her. I should've been there to protect her, that's my job.
_______________________________
Time skip to 3 hours later

Now it's only me beside Y/n I feel so bad for ignoring her.

"Mama" I hear little voice. I look up and see her beautiful eyes.

"Oh sweetheart" I say starting to hug her, tears start running down my face." I'm so so sorry"
I say looking at her. She gives me smile."It's okay mama" she says looking at me.

"No is not okay I been ignoring you for something that isn't even your fault" I say tears still running down my face." I love you so much and I'm so sorry"I tell her kissing her forehead.

" I love you too mama" she is so beautiful.
My Y/n.

My everything!
_______________________________
Sorry for the wait.

Thank you so much for your request!

Request are open
Take care of yourself