Auntie yelena

Auntie Yelena
Age: 7
Words:466
Warning:none

Not proofread

A/n- this one is really short
____________________________
Yelena's pov:
I'm currently now sitting on the sofa in the living room, I watch some Netflix series on the Tv.Suddenly I remember I was gonna pick up
Y/n after school and I'm already late. I sprint down to the garage to get one of the cars.

I don't even look I just take the first one I see and starts driving as fast as I can.

When I arrive to the school I see Y/n with a teacher.Y/n is crying and yelling Yelena. I get out of the car and run to hers

"I'm sorry детка"I say as I hug her tight.Then I get an idea."how about we go to the mall today hm" Y/n looks up at me with tears still running down her chin. She nods and I thank the teacher and then we head to the car.
________________________________
When we arrive to the mall the first thing Y/n wants is go to the toy store. I take her hand and off we go.

When we arrive she let go off my hand and runs straight to the nerf guns. She's definitely my niece and Natasha's daughter.

"Auntie Yelena can I please get this one" she says and holding up a big nerf gun."of course but we'll take to so we have a fight with your mom."I answer. Y/n smiles the biggest smile ever.

When we had been shopping for a while Y/n started to get tired."Y/n/n do you want to eat some ice cream" Y/n suddenly got back all the energy and screamed yes.

We go to the ice cream shop and buy our ice creams.

I then look at the clock it was starting to get late and I forgot to tell Natasha where we was going.

"C'mon let's go back to the car I think your mom is wondering where we are." I say to Y/n. She nods and we start heading back to the car. 
_______________________________

When we arrive at the compound I see a not so happy Nat but when she sees Y/n her face softened a little bit. "Mama!!" Y/n says while running toward Nat. Natasha scoops her in a hug. But then turning her head towards me.

" you and me will have a little talk later" she's says glaring at me too. I gulp,this can't be good.
__________________________________
I'm so sorry I hadn't updated in 2 days I have been with friends and haven't had the time to write!

Here's a short chapter but soon you'll get a  long chapter.

Request are open <3

Have a great day take care of yourself<33