Love at the first sight

Age:17
Words:
Warnings: None

Not proofread read

Requested by Superflash2255

________________________________Clint's pov:I'm on my way home from New York with Kate

Clint's pov:
I'm on my way home from New York with Kate. I have been in New York for awhile and that's when I met Kate. She's been helping me a lot. She has also talked a lot about how good she is at archery which is quite annoying.

"how long is it until we are there?" Kate says for the 5th time. I turn my head to look at her.
"About 5 minutes" I says turning my focus back to the road.
_________________________________
Y/n's pov:
"I'm home!" I hear Clint yell. I put my book down and walk downstairs to greet him.When I get there I see that it's not only Clint. There is a girl next to him with some presents.

"Hi Y/n"Clint says giving me a kiss on the forehead." Hey welcome back" I say. I then walk over to the girl.

"Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you" I say with a smile reaching out my hand."Nice to meet you too I'm Kate" She says and gives a beautiful smile.

I blush I little but I quickly try to hide it.
I turn back to Kate." So how do you know Clint?" I ask. "Oh you know" she starts and then looking at Clint.

" I help him with some small missions" she says. I nod and look in to her eyes."Y/n why don't you show Kate your room"Laura says. I nod in response still looking in her beautiful eyes.

"Come on" I say to her as we start walking to my room. When we get there I open the door and we walk in.

Kate walks around a little and starts to watch all the pictures on mom." Wow you really loved Natasha didn't you" she says turn to look at me. I smile sadly.

"Yeah I miss her a lot" I respond to her."How was it having her as your aunt?" Kate asked. I sit down on my bed." I don't know she was never my aunt she is my mom" I answer. Kate turn to look at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I thought you were Clint's daughter" she says.I start to giggle a little."It's fine" I says then smiling and look in her eyes. I see her blush.

"So that means Yelena is your aunt?" Kate say. I quickly look at her." How do you know about Auntie Yelena"I ask her."oh I met her in New York" I smile thinking about all the good times with Yelena.
________________________________
Time skip
It's starting to get late and me and Kate have started to get to know each other better.

As we walk down the stairs and walk towards the living room, Clint push us towards the kitchen.
"We'll look at that you both are standing under the mistletoe" Clint says. Me and Kate look up and see the mistletoe.

I turn to look at Kate and right away she smashes her lips on mine. It feels like we are kissing for hours but it's just 20 seconds.

We pull back and I look at her."you taste like pizza" I say to her she smiles." Well I had a pizza earlier today so I'm not surprised"

We turn and see Clint just standing there smiling. And walks away. I turn back to Kate.
" so umm would you like to go on a date?" I ask her.Kate starts smiling really big.

"Yes!" She says and give me a little kiss on the lips again.
________________________________
Okay here we have new one shot I'm sorry it took so long.

Take you also for the request

Request are open!

Have a great day take care of yourself<3