Sick-SJ

Sick
Age:4
Words: 706
Not proofread

Plot: you have gotten sick while Scarlett is filming.
—————————————————————————

Scarlett's pov:
I was walking to my trailer to wake up Y/n as she isn't usually sleeping until this time.
I have been filming for 2 hours now so I had short break.

When I finally got to my trailer I slowly open the door not to wake up Y/n and then walk in. I start looking around as I can't see Y/n in my bed ,but then I see her under the bed sheets sleeping so peacefully. I walk towards the the bed and when I get a better look I see she's all sweaty and pale.

"Y/n baby it's time to get up" I say as she slowly open her eyes. Her y/h/c hair is everywhere while some of the hair is stuck on her forehead Because she's so sweaty. I lift her up to get her dressed but she just puts her head on my shoulder and fall back to sleep.

"Sweetheart you can't sleep anymore, you have to get some breakfast" I say as I'm starting to get concerned. I place my hand on her forehead and she's burning up.
"Oh sweetheart your burning up" I say,Y/n just hum in response. I take of her shirt as she's definitely has fever and it needs to get down a little bit.

While I balance Y/n on my hip I take out my phone and send a message to Lizzie.

Lizzie
Scarlett

Hey Lizzie can you maybe come to my trailer with some breakfast for y/n I think she has fever.

Poor baby ofc I'll be there in 5!

Thanks your a life saviour.
—————————————————————————
I put my phone back in the pocket and just swaying Y/n back and fort.

And just like Lizzie said 5 minutes later she was right at my trailer door with a tray of fruit, juice and some yoghurt.

"I don't know if she's gonna eat all this but we can always try" she say,I just nod.
"You can put right on the table" I say. Lizzie goes to the table and put the food down.
"Okay can I see my baby now" Lizzie says and put her arms out for me to give Y/n. I carefully give her Y/n.

" hi baby" Lizzie says as she sees Y/n is awake.
Y/n just bury her head in Lizzie's shoulder. Lizzie sits down on the chair besides the table while I go to grab som fruits.I give Y/n some apple bites that she thank god accept. I'm happy that there is nothing wrong with eating. She's ate half of the apple bites that were there and then just says she's not hungry anymore. Lizzie rubs Y/n's back while go to the medicine cabinet and grab some medicine for her. As I know she don't like medicine I put it in her juice and give it her.

"Thanks mama" Y/n says as she slowly drinks the juice. After 6 minutes she done drinking. Then we hear knock on the door and it's Chris Evans that says that me and Lizzie has a scene in 5 minutes. I look at Y/n and then at Chris.

"Y/n's a bit sick is it okay if you stay with her?" I ask Chris.
"Of course I can come on cupcake" Chris says as he take her from Lizzie. I just mouth thank you and he just gives a smile.And we walk away.
—————————————————————————
We have now been filming for 2 hours and I'm finally back in the trailer.
"Hey is she asleep?" I ask Chris that is sitting the sofa watching Tv.
"Yeah but I have checked and she does not have any fever anymore" Chris says I nod and walk toward were Y/n is sleeping.

I slowly sits in the bed and cuddle up with her. I say thank you to Chris as he leaves my trailer.
I look down at my beautiful daughter who is sleeping peacefully besides me.

"I love you so much" I whisper and kiss her forehead. Me and her forever.

—————————————————————————
This was my first one shot hope you like it. If you have some requests just write it in the comments or to me.

Hope you have great day and take care of yourself love ya <3