Road trip part 2- SJ

Road trip
Age:12
Words:574
Warnings: blood,not breathing

Not proofread!

Plot: you and Scarlett where on a road trip when suddenly you crashed in to a car.
________________________________
Scarlett's pov:
"MOM LOOK OUT" I hear Y/n scream at.
Then we crash. The car hit our car and we start spinning around. We then land right in the ditch. It mainly hit Y/n's side but I think it wasn't that's much.

I get out of the car and while thinking Y/n does the same but she doesn't. I look in to the car and see no sign of her.

"Y/n?" I say looking up from the car and then back down and that's when I see it the window in the front is broken as well the seatbelt.

I quickly starts walking up from the ditch. When I get up to the road I see a big circle around something. One person steps aside and that when I see it.

It's Y/n. I freeze and just stand there I can't talk or even move. She just lays there unconscious, blood running down her forehead.

People starts coming over too me asking if I am okay. I just stand there looking at my daughter.

2 minutes later an ambulance is heard. I still don't take my eyes of Y/n and see the ambulance workers wheeling in Y/n  in there ambulance.

Thats when my legs really starts to work again. I run towards her and begging them to let me go with her.

They let me go with them. I thank them and the jump in.
_______________________________
After a while riding the ambulance one of Workers says. "We are losing her start CPR"

One of the workers turn my head around while the other starts working to save my daughters life.

It feels like someone is ripping my heart out. I start sobbing and that's hen I hear a heartbeat again.

"She's back" one of the workers says and starts to give her oxygen and all that kind of stuff.
______________________________
Time skip

It's now been 8 hours and Y/n still hasn't woke up. I'm sitting right beside her bed holding her hand.

Colin is here too he's just getting some coffee.
I lay my head on her hand and just try to relax.

"Mom?" I hear a voice, a very familiar voice. I look and see my daughter awake with a little smile on her face. I quickly stand up and starts kissing her face carefully as she has a big cut in her forehead.

Some minutes later Colin walks in with he's coffee. When he sees Y/n is awake he drops his coffee and walks over give her a hug.

" umm Colin your coffee" Y/n says while giggling a little. " it doesn't matter I happy your awake" he says then turning around to fix the mess he made. After he's done cleaning he walks out to tell a doctor she's awake. As get out of the room we hear Colin starts talking about his coffee.

I look at Y/n who still holding my hand and looks up at me. I look in to her beautiful y/e/c eyes.
What would I do if I would have lost her earlier that day.
_______________________________
Hi guys sorry I didn't update this earlier I forgot!

Request are open!

Have a great day and take care of yourself<3