Driving- SJ

Driving
Age:17
Words:445
Warnings:none

Not proofread

Plot: Y/n is learning how to drive.
_______________________________
Scarlett's pov:
"Mom your ready to go?" Y/n ask me and holds up the car keys. To be honest she is the worst driver ever and I am never gonna drive with her again, so I have called Chris.

Right when I was about to answer Chris walks in.
"Hey everybody,Y/n your ready to go and drive?"
Y/n looks at me then Chris.

"Are you serious am I going to drive with you?" She asks Chris. She squeals and gives him a big hug.

"Thank god because I hate driving with mom" she tells him. I gasp and plays hurt.

"Well we gotta go now" Chris says. I nod and say goodbye.
________________________________
Chris's pov:

"Alright you ready?" I ask Y/n. She looks at me with smirk.

"Always" and then she drives away.
Scarlett warned me that she's not the best driver but I don't really believe that I think she's great.

"Alright now you slowly stop the car" I tell her.
She gives me a little okay and the stops.

Y/n looks back and then looks at me.

"I think I have hit some mailboxes" she says. I frown and then look back. There were nearly 20 mailboxes down, how could I not have noticed.

"I don't want to drive more can I just drive us home" Y/n says. Before I can give her an answer she drives home in full speed.

I believe now what Scarlett said she is the worst driver.

"Cupcake slow down you driving a little to fast" I tell her. She immediately stops the car. Then she starts driving again but little slower which is good.

To be honest I think we have drive over 40 mailboxes.
_________________________________
"So how was it" Scarlett ask us at the doorway.

"I'm never driving with him again, it was so boring" Y/n says and then walks away.

"To be honest she is the worst driver and I am never gonna drive with her again." I tell Scarlett. She laughs and nods.

"I told you I guess we could maybe ask the other Chris then" she says. I nod and then laughs a little.

She really needs to learn.
______________________________
Hi finally I updated I'm so sorry it took so long.
This was a short one shot because I didn't have a lot of time writing it.

Anyways the request are coming in awhile.

So I was thinking should I do like a halloween one shot?

Anyways have a great day and take care of yourself <3