Family-NR

Family
Age:8 months,2 years,6 years and 16
Words:1161
Not proofread

Warnings:a little bit of blood.
Y/f/s= your favourite song

Plot: Watch reader grow up!
————————————————————————
Narrators pov:
8 months old
Natasha was sitting in the sofa admiring her daughter. This has been the best 8 months of Natasha's life but also the worst 8 months.

" there she is the princess of Asgard" Thor says while walking in and sits beside Natasha on the sofa. Everyone one I the compound is very happy that there is a baby there now but they are  also very protective of her.

"Thor I don't think my niece wanna be a princess" Yelena says walking in the room too Thor you rolls he's eyes." Who doesn't want to be princess!" Thor protest." My niece!" Yelena says while taking Y/n from Natasha's arms and walking away.

Natasha starts laughing."it's not funny Lady Natasha" Thor says, Natasha sits up and start to follow where Yelena was taking Y/n.

When Natasha gets to the kitchen she found Yelena and Wanda singing for Y/n because she was crying. Natasha walks toward Yelena who is holding Y/n and takes her daughter from Yelenas arms. Y/n immediately stop crying." How did you do that?" Wanda ask while leaning towards the kitchen counter." I guess it's just my superpower" Natasha answer while laughing a bit.

The whole day was just everyone spending time with Y/n and also arguing about who she loves the most.
————————————————————————
Wanda's pov:
2 years old

Im in my room reading a book when my door is slowly opening. I look toward the door and see
Y/n walking in.

"Hi sweetheart what are you doing here?" I say she just walks towards me and climbing up my bed. I help her up a bit cause she not tall enough. When she's finally up she lays down on my chest with her pacifier in her mouth. I stroke her hair.

"Are you tired sweetheart?" I ask her she shakes her head. I smile and gives her a kiss on her head.

" Auntie Wanda" I hum in response."do you wanna dance just dance with me?" She ask." Of course I want let's go" I say while standing up and starts walking to the living room.

Y/n turns on y/f/s because that her favourite dance and we start dancing. After while we are both exhausted and we stops dancing. When I turn off the tv I hear applause behind me and there Bucky,Yelena and Natasha stands.

" Mommy did you see when we danced!?" Y/n said all excited, I don't know where she gets all that energy from she was literally just so tired.

" I did you were so good" Natasha answers smiling at her daughter." Uncle Bucky do you wanna dance with me" Y/n says. I look at Bucky waiting for an answer.

" of course I want" Bucky says and turns on the tv again." Auntie Yelena you wanna dance too?" Y/n says turning around to look at her aunt." You know it" Yelena says and they all starts to dance.

I look at Natasha she have taken out her phone and started filming. This is the times I love and can't wait for my own children.
———————————————————————
Clint's pov:
6 years old

Me and Y/n are outside with Y/n'a new bike, I'm trying to learn how to ride a bike.

"Okay so put both of your hands here and your feet here" I tell her and pointing where. She puts her hands and feet where I showed her.

I hold her back while she starts biking."you got it, you got it, you got it" I say ver fast while sprinting beside her. I then carefully takes my hand off her back and she still biking but by herself now without my help.

" Uncle Clint look I'm biking!" She yells while biking. " Yea you are angel!" I yell back, and that when she notice I'm not holding her back and she  turns her head to look at me. Right when she turns her head around she crashes.

"Shit" I mumbled for myself while running to her her knee is bleeding so I pick her up with one hand and the bike with my other hand.

" I'm sorry angel" I say while I sat down the bike and start to walk inside.
——————————————————————
Natasha's pov:
I was working in my office when I heard Y/n's cries. I quickly stops what I'm doing and walks to the living room where her cries is heard from.

When I get inside I see holding  my daughter while sitting on the sofa,Y/n has a scraped knee that is bleeding. Bruce is trying to fix her little injury while Wanda and Yelena is on both her sides. " done" Bruce's says." what happened here?" I ask. Clint looks up at me." I was trying to learn Y/n how to ride a bike and when she noticed I had let her go she crashed" I walk towards Y/n and pick her up.

" mama it hurts" she says while hugging me really tight." I know детка how about we go and watch a movie yeah" I say trying to lighten up her mood. She nods and we go up to my room to watch a movie.
———————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
16 years old

I was getting ready for my first date. Mom, Aunt Wanda and aunt Yelena was helping, uncle Thor was also there but he didn't know anything about what they were doing. I had a black dress and some red makeup on.

When I was done I walked down the stairs and there my date stands surrounded by all my uncles except Thor.

" you ready?" I ask them and they nod I take their hand and when I'm about it close the door uncle tony stops us.

" we want her home before 10 pm understood?"
He says with a serious tone" yes sir" my date answers." Take care of her if you break you heart I'll break you neck" Aunt Yelena says, I turn my head towards my date and they gulp.

" okay that's enough we have too go bye" I say quickly and we starts speed walking toward their car.
————————————————————————
Narrators pov:

All the avengers are watching her drive away with her date. All of them sighs.

" wasn't she just a newborn" Steve says while looking at the others they all agree.

"My baby has really grown up" Natasha says and smiles a bit. Thor stands up and says" now she's really the princess of Asgard" Yelena turn her head toward Thor." for god's sake Thor she don't want to be a princess" Yelena says angrily.

Everyone one laughs. This is a real family.
———————————————————————

Hi everyone this was actually fun to write.

Request are open!

Have a great day take care of yourself <3