In love-NR

In Love
Age:16
Words: 821
Warning: none

Not proofread

Plot:Y/n have a secret boyfriend/girlfriend and her mother finds out
—————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
I am in my room getting ready for my date with my boyfriend/girlfriend.Mom doesn't know I have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but she's out in a mission so I think I'll be fine.

"Young Romanoff its seems that someone is waiting for you at the front door" Jarvis tells me.
"Alright thank you Jarvis"I say as I run to the front door. And there he/she stands more beautiful than ever.

"Hi..you look beautiful" he/she says.
"Oh and these are for you"he/she says while giving me some flower than they was holding.
"They not the greatest and they look kind-"they say before I interrupt them with a kiss.
"Those a beautiful thank you" I say while he/she is starting to blush.

They take my hand and we start to walk to their car. They open my door I thank them while I'm sitting in the car. And we start driving to the restaurant.

Natasha's pov:
I'm just done with my mission a bit early and all I want right now is just cuddles from my daughter.

As soon as come back to the compound I go straight Y/n's room but to my surprise she's not there.
"Jarvis where's Y/n"I ask Starks AI.
"It's seems that young Romanoff is out on date"
She's WHAT she's only 16 how can she be on a date. She's in trouble when she comes home.

Y/n's pov:
We have just finished eating and now he/she says they have suprise. We leave the restaurant outside it's starting to get a little cold. I think they noticed me shivering a bit because they gave me their jacket. I go to the car and we start driving again.

When we arrive on a big hill I see a little white blanket and some red roses and snacks beside.
"I was thinking we could maybe watch the sunset together?" My face lights up this all I ever wanted watch the sunset with someone I really Love.
"I would love to watch the sunset with you" I say and their face lights the same like my face.
——————————————————————
The sun has just gone down and we are both cuddle up in a big blanket. I take a look at my phone and see the clock 11:23pm. OMG my mom must be home by now.

"This was really nice and I love it very much but I think my mom is home by now" I say kinda nervous. They just nod and smile,before standing up they give me a kiss on each cheek then forehead and then lips. I smile and feel butterflies in my stomach.Then I remember mom. We hurry inside to the car and then drive of to the compound.

While in the car we are singing our heart outs on Taylor swift. After a while I see the compound. They parked right outside and I kiss them goodbye. I watch them drive away. I turn around and start walking towards the compound. When I get in I go straight to the living room area and then to the elevator and up to my room. Right when I got inside my room I see my mom sitting on the bed.

"Where were you?" She asks, i frown as I try to hide my nervousness.
"I was out with some friends" mom stands up and cross her arms. As she slowly walking towards me, I gulp.
"Y/n sweetie where were you really?" She asks again I just stand there trying to think of an answer."as I said I was out with some friends" I try again. Mom just laughs a little."well that wasn't was Jarvis was telling me" Omg what did he say or I will destroy him."well what did he say?" I asks.

"Well he said you young lady were on date" i gulp and look down to the floor. " I'm sorry mom" mom takes me in her arms. " oh no детка there is no problem it's just I don't want them to break your heart" she says and kiss my forehead. "I promise they are really nice" she just smile while I start talking about them." Okay it's really late now so let's go to bed" mom says as she stands up and tucks me in. She kisses my forehead and then start to head out of my room. "Mom" I say"hm"she respond"love you" "I love you more" she says and then turn of the lights.

I really have the best mom!
———————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed it <3
Don't forget I take requests
I also kinda need some ideas because right now my brain won't just work.

Stay tuned for next one shot!

Take care of yourself Love ya <3