Mission-NR

Mission
Age:17
Words:634
Warnings:none

Not proofread

Plot: Y/n is trying to convince Nat to let her go to missions.

________________________________
Natasha's pov:
"Please mom" Y/n tells me. This is the 17th time she asks me to join us on missions and my answer is still no.

"Y/n we've talked about this" I say turning to look at her. I start walking to the fridge to get some ingredients and Y/n follows.

"I know but-""Y/n No I have told you several times I don't want you to go on any missions" God this child. I walk back to the counter with my ingredients.

"But mom listen, I am old enough to starts missions you know I have trained I'm ready"
I look at her. And start walking towards her.

"I know your ready and that you've trained, but I don't want to lose you" I put i strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You're not going to lose me I promise,please just let me start going on missions" she tells me.

"No Y/n end of discussion" Y/n sighs and walks out of the kitchen.At the same stark walks in to the kitchen.

"Hey mini Romanoff how-" "shut up" Y/n tells him and then disappear.

"What's up with her" he says while pointing to the direction she had walked. I sigh.
"She want to start going on missions" I tell him.

"And" say while taking some snacks. "And I tell her no" I go back to what I was doing before.
" I mean she's ready but I don't want her to get hurt you know"

Tony nods and gives me a huge sigh." I understand but if you want I can talk with her"
He tells me and puts a hand in my shoulder.

"Hat would be really nice" I tell him. He puts on his sunglasses and gives me two thumbs up. And then he walk of which I assume to Y/n.
______________________________

Y/n pov:
Im in my room watching Tv when I hear the door open. I look towards the door and there stands uncle Tony.

"Wassup" he tells me and sits down on my bed.
"I have talked with your mom and she told me that you wanted to starts going on mission" he says.

"Yeah and mom won't let me because everyone here is so boring except Auntie Lena" I tell him.

"You know what I'm also fun you know" I frown and he stands up and reaches his hand out for me.

"Suit up we have mission to go on" he tells me I quickly stand up in my bed.
"Really?" I ask him he nods.

"I have to tell Auntie Lena"
And I run out of my room.

"This is craaaazzzzyyy" I yell while running.

I bust into her door.
"Ow" I say before I open the door and runs in.

"Auntie Lena uncle Tony and I are going on a mission"I yell while running in to the room.
When I get in there is not only Auntie Lena.

"I'm sorry what" I hear my mom say.
"Oh I wanna take it back" I say while slowly walking backwards.

"Y/n stay there" mom says while I hear Auntie Lena laugh.

Mom stands up and walks out of the room.
"STARK!" She yells and then we hear a scream.

Both me and Yelena burst out laughing.
I guess there is never gonna be a mission for me.
_______________________________
Hope you all likes this one. I know I'm very bad at updating.

Anyway if you want to get to know me better you could ask questions and I try to give you an answer———————>

Request are open!

Have a great day and take care of yourself<3