Introduction & Characters

So, guys, jinko nahi pata who is Slayy Point, let me tell you.

Slayy Point is a very famous YouTube Channel managed and run by Abhyudaya Mohan and Gautami Kawale. They have currently got 7.75M subscribers.
They have known each other for like 10 years that is since 10th Grade. . .and now they both are graduated from their respective field of education.

So, this is just my fantasy, where in along with managing their channel and friendship, how would their personal life be? Thoda sa romance thik rahega, zyada nhi coz, Idk, why, romance inko zyada suit nhi karta. . .but still, I am gonna try to write...
Accha, and isme koi YouTube vagera nhi hai...
They have got different lives in my story👌

Ek ladka ladki dost nhi ho sakte . . .and all other things, ke bavjood, they have still maintained their friendship, and that's the reason, they are adored around the world . . Yes, Around the world, coz "BINOD" moment/meme ke founder and creator is Slayy Point only!!

Also, abhi kuch chapters ke liye they both will be like 16/17 year old kids, so after a few chapters, I'll give proper aesthetics as to how they look)

Last point, yeh tum logo ko thoda old school romance ka vibe dega, but I guess it would suit them. . .

Character Sketch:

Abhyudaya Mohan (Abhi)

He is a 16 year old boy studying in Ryan International School, Mumbai.
Topper of whole class
Going to appear for the boards soon.
An introvert and a shy Banda, but talkative hai thoda bahut.
Mithilesh and Pranav are his best friends

Gautami Kawale (Gk)

She is also a 16 year old girl studying in the same school as Abhi, and even same class.
She is also a topper of the class
Woh bhi board's Dene wali hai soon
An extrovert, and confident girl, but very quite.
Has a friend circle consisting of Urmila, Mansi and Niharicka.

Guys, yeh dono main characters hone wale hai, around which the story is gonna revolve.
They are in the same class, but have never talked with each other. . .keep this in mind

Tell me ki cover kaisa hai👍😛

So, yeah, first chapter mei milte hai :)

Copyright © [2023] [Kavss05].
All rights reserved.

This book, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content, is a work of fiction, except characters and places are real.
Any resemblance to them is a co-incidence.
Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.