He is a star

My phone was ringing for past 30 minutes. I didn't want to stand up ans answer it. I was lying next to Pablo on his couch in the living room. His hands were around my waist. This si the reason I didn't want to wake up. But welcome to reality y'all!

My fucking phone is ringing like crazy. Then it stopped. Finally... I closed my eyes again, but in the next moment, Pablo's phone started ringing.

"Ughhh fuck this shit!" Pablo said.

"Who the fuck is calling this early?!"

"I don't know, but whoever it is, I want to murder them!"

"Just answer the damn phone!"

"Fine!" he groaned and stood up.

"Hello? Hey Pedri... Wait, Pedri? Yeah I was sleeping what else would I do in... 7am. Oh yeah she is here... Well last night... Weee...cleaned the house and she fell asleep on the couch while I went to take a shower. Yeah Pedri she is here... Nothing happened, don't be stupid! "

I laughed.

"Let her sleep, she will come with taxi... Yeah don't worry.... Okay bye man!"

"What did he want?"

"To see where are you. He sounded worried."

"Oh shit I forgot that I had to go home last night!"

"I'm glad that you did..." he came closer and kissed me.

"Was he suspicious?"

"No, he just said okay."

"Good... You know.. About last night..."

"What about it?"

"Pedri mustn't know about it."

"I'm not that fucking crazy Tamy."

"Just saying. It enough that we are dating, but knowing that we slept together is too much information for him."

"I know that. And you can't tell Camila anything too!"

"I won't!"

"You will tell her, won't you?!"

"No, I'm not, why are you saying that?"

"Because you girls have to know everything about each other. But seriously, this is our thing."

"I love to gossip, but not about this. I always become nervous when I'm talking about this."

"There is no need to be nervous. It's a normal thing. We are a couple now... Right?!"

"Yeah..."

"Then don't be embarrassed. I'm sure that Pedri and Camila..."

"Okay enough... I don't wanna listen about my brother and his love life!"

He laughed.

"If you say so darling! Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..."

***

Three weeks later, we are still in a secret relationship. No one, except Camila, knows. And we are fine with that, although we can't be together when someone is around us. We are  rarely alone and I hate it. I want him! I want to kiss him, but instead of that I had to sit far away from him.

Anyways, Camila and Pedri invited me to go at the festival with them tonight.

"Guys I don't know... I don't wanna be third wheel."

"Come on Tamy, it will be fun."

"Why don't you two go... I don't wanna watch you two kissing and all that romantic stuff..."