Darling

I went out with Camila the next day. She drove us to Starbucks to take coffee. I invited her to my house today. When we arrived, we walked to the door, but before we walked in, I said:

"Don't pay attention if my brother say something stupid!"

"No worries! I know how boys can be."

We walked in and saw Pedri and some of his friends. They were sitting and playing Fifa. Balde saw us and said:

"Hi Tamara and..."

"Camila!" she said and smiled. In that moment, Pablo and Pedri turned to us.

"Hello! I'm Pedri." Pedri said with a smile as well.

"I know you guys. I'm Barca fan."

"Bonus points!" Ferran said. Pedri pushed him with elbow. Camila giggled.

"Okay, never mind. We are going to my room." I said and took her hand.

"Bye Camila!" Pedri shouted. I just rolled my eyes, while Camila giggled.

"Your brother is really nice, I don't know why did you say that he is stupid."

"He is nice to the girls like you, but for jos sister, he is annoying."

"You met his friends before?"

"Yes! All of them are great, except Pablo."

"He seemed nice."

"Okay no more talking about them! Let's do something else!"

We heard them yelling at screaming at each other and it was so annoying. Pablo was the loudest. Ughh why does he have to be like that?!

"Wow, he is really angry that he lost." Camila said.

"I couldn't sleep one night because of him... And you are still asking me, why I hate him."

"Hate is too strong word for him. I think that he is sweet."

"Are you in love with him or something?!"

"No, not at all... But every other girl is. It's a surprise to hear that one girl hate him."

"I would never be part of his girls who have a crush on him."

"We will see..." she said and winked.

"Okay, you are starting to be weird."

"I'm just saying, who knows, maybe you two will get along one day."

We were painting nails, when someone walked in. It was Pedri and Pablo of course.

"Hey girls!" Pedri said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We came here to see how are you two... You are here all day."

"They were here only 2 hours." Pablo said. Pedri smiled and pushed him with his elbow.

"It doesn't matter..."

"Uhhh... Pedri what's the real reason why you two idiots came here to bother us?"

"Slow down darling..." Pablo said to me.

"Don't call me like that!"

"We came here to ask you if you want to come with us." Pedri added.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked.

"To buy some food. Are you coming then?"

"I am kind of hungry." Camila said.

"Me too... Fine, give us 10 minutes and we can go!" I said.

"Hurry up!" Pablo said.

They walked out.