Facts or stupid informations

2 weeks passed and I was hanging out with my new bestie. Camila is my number one of course, but I'm talking about Pablo.

I haven't seen him in a couple of days and I'm starting to miss him. I was mostly with Camila at home these days. She came to see Pedri or he went to her house since she lives alone. Like today, I called Camila to hang out, but she said that she already have plans. Pedri went on training and he took his bag with him. I'm sure he took some clothes, because I know that he will go to Camila's house later.

I get it that they need some time alone, but bro... I can't even say it! My brother really needs to slow down. Yes, they are in relationship for about 3 months, but still...

Anyways, he was out, so that means Max and me alone at home. Max is such a sweetheart. Although it didn't pass much, he grew up really fast. But I love my little baby no matter what.

***

It was hot outside. I mean of course it was, it's summer. What I'm trying to say is that we had to cool off. So I put on my bikini and took my towel and sunglasses.

I first went to swim in our pool in the backyard and after that I sat on one deckchair to chill. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment alone. Ahh... This is just perfect. Me, my dog and beautiful hot summer day...

But then something blocked the sun.

"Hello darling!" someone said suddenly.

I opened my eyes and saw Pablo. He was standing above me smiling.

"Gavi!"

"Heeeeyy!" he said as he pat me on the head.

"What are you doing here?! Better question, how did you come in?"

"First, the door was open. Second, I came to see you."

"Aren't you suppost to be on a training?"

"Uhhh we don't have training today."

"But Pedri said..."

"He lied to you."

"Oh that peace of..."

"Don't!"

"Ughhh fine! I can't believe that he lied to me. Wait, he is with Camila then!"

"One hundred percent!"

"I can't believe that my best friend replaced me with my dumb brother."

"Khmm khmm... I'm sitting next to you."

"I was talking about Camila."

"Oh... Don't worry Tamy, she is still your best friend. She just wants to be with him now. I mean they are dating and you know what happens when two people love eaxh other so much. They..."

"Shut up! Don't even think about saying that. I don't want to go into details."

"It's just how life works. One day, when you find someone you love you will..."

"Lalalalalala I can't hear you!" I said as I plugged my ears.

"You will see!" he shouted.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"Whatever!" he said as he stood up and sat down by the pool with Max.
I stood up and sat beside him.

"You will do that to..." he said teasing me.

"Pablo stop! It's weird and embarrassing to talk about it!"

"Why, I'm not your mom or dad. I'm your friend."