You are crazy

Tamara's POV

I was at home today alone. Camila had to go home, while Pedri and Pblo went on their training around 5pm.

I had nothing to do with myself. I was so bored. So I decided to go out for a walk. I put my headphones on and went out. As I was walking, I saw a little puppy on the road. Suddenly I saw a car coming fast straight at the puppy. I ran on the road and took him before... well you know.

The driver started honking at me and yelling. I couldn't hear him since I had my headphones on, but I read from his mouth. He thought that I'm crazy.

Fuck that man! It's puppy's life that is important. I was sitting there on the road with puppy in my arms. At first I was shocked from what just happened. My heart was beating faster. I am really crazy! I could have kill myself.

I looked down and saw the puppy I have saved. Oh my, I just saved someone's life. It was so cute and it's a poodle. It had lance on. I wonder how could owner lost this puppy.

I stood up and started looking around. Maybe someone will show up? What if he or she ran away from the owner.
I was there for like 30 minutes, but no one arrived. So I decided to take the puppy home.

When I came back, it was already 7pm. Pedri must come back from his training. He was in the living room with Pablo. Of course he is here.

"Tamy? Is that you?" Pedri asked.

"Uhhh...yeah, I went out for a walk." I said as I went upstairs.

I tried to stay quiet, but then puppy barked.

"Tamara what is that?" he asked.

Oh shit!

"Nothing, I just sneezed."

"Stop! Turn around!" he said with serious voice. He was behind me. Shit!

I turned around and they looked at me confused, but Pedri also angry.

"What the fuck are you doing with that puppy?!" he asked.

"It's a poodle Pedri, mini poodle!" Pablo said.

"First don't shout at me! I saved his life...or maybe her, I honestly don't know." I said as I went down to them.

"It's a boy!" Pablo said as he took him and started talking with him in squeaky voice.

"How?"

"Well you see, that car was going straight at him and he was on the road, so I ran and grabbed him. Driver yelled at me later, but fuck him, I don't care."

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! You could have kill yourself!"

"I KNOW! But I have to save him."

"Where did you find him anyway?"

"On the road! Are you dumb, I just said that!"

"Okay I get that, but in what street?"

"Two streets near our."

"Maybe someone lost him."

"I waited for the owner to come, but no on showed up. So I brought him home."

"What if someone is looking for him?"

"As I said, I waited, but no one showed up. I'll keep him."

"You can't keep him!"

"Why?!"

"Because I said so. You are not responsible enough to care about A pet. Remember when mom bought you gold fish."