76

Unconsciously, Yang Han has been in this world for three years. In the first year, he was busy learning the orc language with Su Ce and being the father of Su Ce's children. In the second year, he was immersed in the entanglement of waiting for Arsen to confess or confess himself. Sen rolled the sheets and entered the marriage grave with him.

In the third year, Yang Han was almost proficient in orc language, and he was fully familiar with the orc's "female" life.

By the way, the Yang Han Arsens and Tantusutze and the three little cubs have always maintained a close relationship-this can be seen from the fact that the two must eat together every day. Moreover, two male laborers at home make life more flexible.

That ’s it. Now basically, Tantu and Arsen go out for hunting in the morning. Suetze and Yang Han bring children at home, while in the afternoon, Tantu or Arsen takes the child, while the other male who does not bring the child is Accompany and protect Yang Han and Su Ce to work in their fields.

This day is the day of replanting, and the workload is relatively large. Su Ce and Yang Han held wooden tools and turned them in order on their land-Tantu was standing next to him. Although he wanted to help, it was stopped by Su Ce's eyes. Already.

In Yang Han's words, he and Su Ce were originally grandfathers. They didn't even have to do this job to bring children at home every day, were they really women? Although, the two of them liked their other half, but this is just a custom of choosing a spouse and respecting the world, but they don't really consider themselves to be the object of "care".

Su Ce said that it doesn't matter-he has always adapted to the environment, and he is not dissatisfied with the careful "care" of Tantu.

However, he would be happy to loosen his bones in the land. And the senior is the elder brother, even if it is a bit awkward, that is taken for granted. Su Ce respected this.

So the two continued to work under the light and sweat.

In fact, their lives are like this every day, but today ... it's a bit tragedy.

Not because of anything else, but Yang Han, he suddenly fainted.

Su Ce took a moment to sting.

In his opinion, his senior is always very “lively”, compared with himself, he is “strong like a yak”! But now he has nothing to do with himself, how can he learn to faint ... Let him not help but not react for a moment.

By the time he reacted, Yang Han had fallen to the ground—fortunately, the soil had just been turned over and was very soft. Presumably you didn't fall ...

Immediately after, Su Ce called up the tall male standing above the trench. "Tantu! Come and help!"

Tantu promised, immediately jumped down, and then made trouble for how to deal with seniors-you know, this is a family female! He couldn't do anything to get Arsen to fight him ...

Su Ce anxious: "Tantu, pick up your brother, let's go back first!"

With the instructions of the partner, all the burden was immediately thrown away. Su Ce also hurried over and helped the senior to let him climb up on Tantu's back. Then he hurried back with the senior.

At this time, the three little cubs were taking a nap, and Arsen was sitting next to him, ready to cover the cubs with animal skins at all times so that they would not be exposed to the wind.

However, he suddenly saw the family members who came back hurriedly, especially the unconscious half lying on Tantu's back-immediately anxious,

Arsen quickly took Yang Han from Tantu's back, and rushed into the room instantly, placing Yang Han on a pile of animal skins. Tantu, with Su Ze's reminder, turned around and ran out of the yard-to call the witch doctor Carmel!