38

The Fire Dance Festival is a day for all orcs to revel in. As their favorite of primitive animal nature-courtship and hunting, will be enlarged in this festival and become the theme of the festival.

The sky was dark, and the orcs gathered in the open space in front of the altar, and the bonfire formed a huge beast head, which was set up according to certain rules.

As a member of the tribe, Su Ze also needed to attend this gathering-in fact, as an earth person, he was very interested in festivals in other worlds.

I always feel that there is a wild feeling in the blood veins near the orcs ...

Tantura held Su Ze's hand tightly. He had to let outside orcs know that this was his partner. Su Ze did not reject him, and his attention had all focused on the orcs he had never seen.

In addition to the Tiger tribe and the Mayan tribe, there are also the tribe of the Iger, the Dilo, and the Slay.

Their appearance is similar to that of the Tiger tribe where Su Ce is located, but there are some slight differences. This is probably due to environmental impact.

The Iger tribe is about half a head shorter than Tantu and others ... It's about as tall as Ryans, the tallest female ever seen by Suetze. The body's lines are very smooth, and she can actually feel it A throbbing sense of rhythm.

The people of the Dilo and Iger tribe are similar in height, but they are wider, with dark complexion and muscles embedded in the body, just like rocks, and they feel very calm.

The Slei tribe is slender, with the average height being the tallest among all the tribe. The skin is relatively fair, and the overall feeling also tends to be indifferent or gloomy, just like ... Alson.

Su Ce looked at it, seemingly caught something.

Tantu also seemed to understand Suze's doubts, and bowed his head and said to him, "Aze, our beasts are different, but most orcs of similar nature form a tribe."

Su Ce thought about it and said, "Speak more specifically."

Tantu certainly answered honestly: "The Tiger tribe we belong to is dominated by beast males, and the beast types are usually tigers, lions, giant dogs, foxes, bears, etc. Arsen belongs to the scales and lives with us. It's also good, but more like to go to a more ... humid place, such as where the Slay tribe live-outside a large and vast swamp. "

"Most of the Slay tribe live in scales, and the beasts are usually snakes, dragons, etc. The Igers are raptors because they live in high places, and the beasts are mostly eagles, Vultures and crickets. The Dilo tribe is a relatively special tribe. The males belong to the sub-dragons and are bipedal dragons. "

...... It even has a two-footed dragon! By the way, isn't this a dinosaur ...

Well, since even orcs exist, it's not that strange to have dinosaurs.

Su Ce nodded and understood: "What about the Mayan tribe?"

He saw the males in a circle outside to protect the people inside, but found nothing special about them.

Tantu said: "The male beast type of the Maya tribe is not biased, it is considered a mixed type."

This is probably due to their intermarriage with each tribe ... Su Ce thought to himself.

While the two spoke, the Sata patriarch and the leaders from other tribes saluted the statue of the beast god. After reading the sacrifices belonging to the tribe, the fire dance festival officially opened.

Night time is reserved for males and females-after a dazzling flame flew up into the air, countless firelights fell like raindrops, and vanished when they were about to fall to the ground.