72(Extra)

Yang Han never thought about it, just looking for someone in a hot spring with a waist high, and he could find another world. This is really strange.

The cause of this is this.

Because people are relatively busy this weekend, he was in a good mood to invite his younger student Su Ce, who has been working hard in the company, to a hot spring in Zhuangzi, a newly built hot spring. Unexpectedly, the schoolboy was so weak that he just passed out to get something to eat and fainted in the hot spring.

This frightened Yang Han. He brought it with him. If something really happened, he would never forgive himself!

After giving himself a mouthful, Yang Han jumped into the hot spring without thinking about anything else, but after groping, he couldn't find the figure of the younger brother. Then suddenly I don't know what happened to the hot spring. Suddenly, there was a lot of attraction, and he just dragged him down.

The water was dark and deep.

Yang Han was startled. Fortunately, he could swim, and he was in a hurry and struggled. It seemed as if he had seen the light, but he was stunned by the water ...

When Yang Han woke up, he found that he had fallen down by a lake, his legs were soaked in water, and his skin was a little wrinkled.

He hurried to get up, and into the sight was a large dense forest, full of primitive atmosphere.

Yang Han was stunned when he looked at all this.

Can he be considered ... crossing?

Yang Hanke has never heard of the fact that there can be another world underneath the hot spring. There is no other explanation besides crossing it. He remembered that the younger brother who had disappeared at the bottom of the hot spring pool probably came to this world. Otherwise, how could such a large living person be lost in the room?

However, no one is around. How can he find it ...

Yang Han sighed and started looking along the lake.

Atze can't swim, but if you try your luck, you might as well get washed up by the water ...

Unfortunately, I didn't find it all around.

This is how to do……

Yang Han stared at the lake, sparkling blue, and looked at it by the lake.

When he was overwhelmed, Yang Han was about to jump down and look again. Maybe he would wear it back?

As soon as he thought about leaving, he took a deep breath and jumped into the lake when he was choking-but suddenly there was a pain!

I didn't know what jumped up from the lake, and bit his calf with a bite. Yang Han was sore from the pain, and the pain spread from his leg.

No, it is very toxic! Yang Han leaned over the lake and tried to reach out to grab his calf. He wanted to try to squeeze the poison. Unfortunately, his hands were numb. He thought that he had used a lot of energy, but he just moved his fingers slightly Just moved.

With a bitter smile in his heart, Yang Han opened his eyes and looked around, hoping to meet someone ...

It was also that he had good luck, not far away, and really came a slender figure.

Yang Han hurriedly opened his throat and shouted, "Help!"

Well, he thought he had a loud voice, but in fact it was only about mosquito ...

But that person really walked over and Yang Han finally couldn't hold it.

He closed his eyes and fainted, thinking, just let it be ...