19.Invitation for twins

Su Ce stepped out of the door and saw a beautiful pair of twins playing under the tree.

To be precise, it was one who looked so boring to weed, and the other timidly pulled his horns behind.

Speaking of it, although Su Ce and they have seen them twice, the first time his vision was blurred, and the second time he was too hurried to see them properly. Now he sees that he is very cute.

Whether it's hair that looks very soft and shiny, skin that is slightly wheatish, but very matte, or the body that seems to break when touched, and the fairly delicate features Show the "preciousness" of these two little guys.

Su Ce felt like he was seeing a child on the earth.

From the appearance of the twins, according to Su Ce's common sense, it is only about ten years old.

It's really small ...

After seeing Su Ce, Ai Guoer—the more lively one—showed a big smile first: "It's Brother Ace! Hi! I'm Ai Guoer! Do you remember me?" He has short hair and looks healthy.

The long-haired man with a small smile and red cheeks on his face: "Brother Atze, I ... I'm Amier." Maybe he was deprived of nutrition during pregnancy. He looks thinner than his brother.

Su Ce nodded: "Hello."

Glancing at the twins, ran over with laughter, holding Su Ce's hand from left to right: "Brother Atze!"

Su Ce could not help being pulled by two people to sit under the tree, one on the left and one on the right.

He was a little at a loss, and these two little guys ... what to do ... play?

Aiguoer smiled slyly when he saw the clothes that Su Ce was wearing: "Is Tantu nice to Brother Ace? All clothes are made of red silk. He must have spent a lot of bones!"

Su Ce paused and looked at herself: "... red silk?"

Aiguoer raised his head and put his chin on his back and said, "Brother Atze doesn't know yet? A silkworm, a silkworm that can spin silk, is very difficult to raise. Eggs can only hatch in warm caves, and because Eggs are not easy. They are only kept by the patriarch. Each female can receive them after adulthood. Only the first can only receive ten. If the number of hatching is not more than five, it is not allowed to continue.

When he finished speaking, he looked at Aimie, and Aimie held his horns with his hands and whispered to help his brother add: "And ... and then there are spinning and weaving projects, especially weaving ..."

Seeing his brother was really shy, Aiguoer sighed and continued: "Because the silk is too thin, only the most careful female can weave, and it may not always be successful ... In our tribe, craftsmanship Probably the best is only Raya. "He raised a finger and dangled," Raya does expensive things, but it's expensive ~ "

Su Ce touched the cloth with his hands, and it really felt like silk. The orcs—even the females—have much more strength than an ordinary earth man, so when weaving, it will inevitably hinder the hands and feet ... ...

After habitual analysis, Su Ce realized that there seemed to be other meanings in the Aiguoer dialect.

Is this ... good words for Tantu? Still joking ...

Either way, Su Ce is less likely to respond.

Aiguoer looked at him secretly, and Su Ce had to bow his head and look at him. After a while, Ai Guoer smiled again: "Brother Atze, you are so shy, this is not possible ~"

Su Ce Yiyi: "Uh ..."

Aiguoer laughed with his arms around his head and stopped asking.

But it 's all like this, I have n't won yet, Tantu 's guy is so useless ...